B&W

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sorry to have missed this. I'd have loved to have seen those two on together - just to see what the chemistry was like!! As for the stuff itself, well, as Jantaculum says, you no doubt have to sort through a mega load of naff to get to the good.

Simon kept the name when the B&W partnership broke up in the early 90's apparently.

Just googled Nicky Butler and found this..............

Dosn't mention B&W but my first thought was "its a clone!"

http://www.hsn.com/nicky-butler-raj_c-j_a-18-3065_xc.aspx

:11:Crikey, he looks like a walking cadaver!! Must remember that site when Halloween comes round again - scary stuff!:43:

I liked the quote from Wayne Sleep on 'Cash in the Celebrity attic' the other week - Princess DI took off some real gems to dance with him and put on 'some paste ones instead, thank heaven for Butler & Wilson'!! I'll remember that when the next B&W hour is on - it'll stop me from buying!

:11:Crikey, he looks like a walking cadaver!! Must remember that site when Halloween comes round again - scary stuff!:43:

I liked the quote from Wayne Sleep on 'Cash in the Celebrity attic' the other week - Princess DI took off some real gems to dance with him and put on 'some paste ones instead, thank heaven for Butler & Wilson'!! I'll remember that when the next B&W hour is on - it'll stop me from buying!

I saw that too! Makes you wonder if Simon makes the Crown Jewels and Liz pawned the originals years ago!

Latest posts

Back