B Makowsky

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I really like this bag and think the lining is fab but just can't jutify spending that amount of money in one go. If it had been on EZ pay i might of been tempted:doh:

methinks for that kind of spends i will visit good old selfridges et all sale time is looming would never buy a bag from qvc that is not designer for that price... at this time of the year!

methinks for that kind of spends i will visit good old selfridges et all sale time is looming would never buy a bag from qvc that is not designer for that price... at this time of the year!

You might be a bit shocked by Selfridges prices these days. I was in there a couple of weeks ago and the bags on sale start at over £500. If you're lucky and go into Miss Selfridge, you could get a Deisel, Ted Baker, Karen Millen etc for around the £150 mark. Bags are ridiculously expensive these days but soooooooooo lovely:tongue2:

There is also a Mulberry shop in the outlet village at Biscester if you are passing that way Jabba. Some good bargains to be had there.

Rosey, is Bicester near Oxford? What other outlets do they have apart from Mulberry? It might be worth a visit!!

Rosey, is Bicester near Oxford? What other outlets do they have apart from Mulberry? It might be worth a visit!!

Yes - there is a website with a list of all the outlets. It is quite an expensive outlet village with a lot of very designer shops - you need plenty of dosh - but you can get some really good bargains.

E.g. Cath Kidston, Burberry, Bose, Radley, Anya Hindmarch, Calvin Klein etc. There is also a cosmetic shop which sells Bobbi Brown.

If you like good quality designer gear at a good price you will be ok. If you are looking for cheap and cheerful bargains you will be disappointed.

last summer they (selfridges) had the most amazing tom ford leather bags with 70% off for under £100 thats the sort of bag bargains i like...lol

Latest posts

Back