B Makowsky

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
Anyone tempted by this Glove Leather TSV? I have no personal experience of this brand but I'm a bit surprised that QVC couldn't offer it on EZ Pay.

Before anyone asks - no, I haven't bought it..............:23:

:sleepy:i am suprised they even offered it..... or am i....!!!!:sleepy:
looks like something the queen mother would have used god bless her......

Another TSV bag with no zip - so no buy. Can't believe the price and it doesn't have a zip!!! Are these designers not bothered that if you dropped it, all your contents would spill out, or that it makes it easier for someone to get into your bag?:taphead:

Obviously not!:doh:

Do these presenters actually use the tube???? There she is "advising" to put the tube pass in the front of the bag where there is a little pocket ( no zip mind!!) wonder if I did that how long it would be in there. And what is the thing about bags with no zip anyway???? Should I print a public invitation for thieves to help themselves???
Here is another bag I am not buying:sad:
So no kiplingbag YSV
No Tignanelly TSV
Not this one either
looks like I might actually have to go to the shops!!!:thinking2:

Guys, Guys, Guys, if you've never tried a Makowsky bag they are THE softest leather I have ever seen in a bag. They are chunky, spacious and absolutely worth the dosh although it may seem a lot. I much prefer the zip tops too but I will just use this bag (yes, I ordered the red and stayed up way past my bo-bo's to get it - hence a bit :morning: this morning...) when I'm not worried about pickpockets.

I would say take a look at the range, bright colours sell out quickly and he only seems to do a couple of shows a year. BTW just a point of note, his bags are nothing like the KVZ bags, they couldn't be more different. His are top end quality and the TSV definitely won't be my last. Off to see what else they've got.. :drool:

I too like the look of not only hte TSV but a few of the other bags, they do look like good quality. Though I agree it could have been on easy pay.

I also like it, but I dislike magnetic fastenings. I wont be buying because it isnt a Mulberry ( how sad am I:?:)

Oh Jabba.... Mulberry....:cool2::cool2: those and bridge Bags are my favourites. There is a Mulberry factory shop in Somerset and the last time I went (which was soem years ago) it was fantastic. It is at Shepton Mallet

Jayne I am so jealous a factory shop.

Will you let me know next time you are going please :?: DD is after a small somerset in the green, she keeps taking mine from its dustbag and box, without my knowledge I hasten to add!

The leather looks lovely and soft, but no way would I pay over £100 for a handbag. :54:

Jayne I am so jealous a factory shop.

Will you let me know next time you are going please :?: DD is after a small somerset in the green, she keeps taking mine from its dustbag and box, without my knowledge I hasten to add!

Haven't been for years - but could always fancy a trip to Cheddar Gorge - it is sooo pretty down there....:cool2:

Oh Jabba.... Mulberry....:cool2::cool2: those and bridge Bags are my favourites. There is a Mulberry factory shop in Somerset and the last time I went (which was soem years ago) it was fantastic. It is at Shepton Mallet

Mulberry and The Bridge are fab bags and I'd also add Enny to the list, lovely soft leather. I do like the style of the tsv apart from the open top. Can't imagine why anyone would design a bag that anything could fall out or be stolen out of. Maybe as the designer's a man, he doesn't use handbags!

Mulberry and The Bridge are fab bags and I'd also add Enny to the list, lovely soft leather. I do like the style of the tsv apart from the open top. Can't imagine why anyone would design a bag that anything could fall out or be stolen out of. Maybe as the designer's a man, he doesn't use handbags!
I like the TSV but at the moment cant justify the price !, just a thought I bet Bruce has "buttons" in stead of zips on his trousers ?.

I like the look of this bag too...I was tempted by the sage and the vachetta but am concerned about the open top/single magnetic closure. I had to return a bag to a well known manufacturer not so long ago because the covered magnetic closure didn't keep the top shut at all. As soon as I put anything in the bag and picked it up, it just gaped open like a bucket bag.

I didn't order at midnight and thought I'd perhaps reconsider if it hadn't sold out in the morning. However, I see that all 5 options are still available. :thinking2:

I like the body of the TSV bag but don't like the over fussy handles or that bit that sticks out from the little pocket at the front.

Jabba & Just Beauty you are evil wicked ladies!! You see while i knew the name Mulberry, i didnt know the styles (or the prices!!) but with a little googling i managed to find them and now i covet the the Bayswater in violet suede croc print!!! Donations to the collection fund welcome!!

Although it does have a magnetic closure there is a central pocket that is large that is zipped. That is where you would put your purse and keys etc. So it is safe. I love it in grape but cannot afford as not on ez pay. Daft as I am sure it would have sold out. Are they better than Tignanello?

Latest posts

Back