B Makowsky

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like the look of this bag too...I was tempted by the sage and the vachetta but am concerned about the open top/single magnetic closure. I had to return a bag to a well known manufacturer not so long ago because the covered magnetic closure didn't keep the top shut at all. As soon as I put anything in the bag and picked it up, it just gaped open like a bucket bag.

I didn't order at midnight and thought I'd perhaps reconsider if it hadn't sold out in the morning. However, I see that all 5 options are still available. :thinking2:

You and I must have similar tastes Perdita because that would be my choice too! I stopped up to watch the launch and must admit that the leather looked very good quality but the magnetic clasp put me off. Might have just been slightly tempted to try it had it been offered on EZ Pay.

I love the TSV and have gone for the red bag. Compare it to Harvey Nicks or Selfridges or any other top store and its a real bargain for such soft leather. I dont think the style is dated at all and valuables go into the zip compartment so if anyone wants to poke around in my bag, they can pinch my lippy or dirty tissues! hahah!

You and I must have similar tastes Perdita because that would be my choice too! I stopped up to watch the launch and must admit that the leather looked very good quality but the magnetic clasp put me off. Might have just been slightly tempted to try it had it been offered on EZ Pay.

Well, we did order the same bag from Dents, didn't we? :cheeky:

Jayne I am so jealous a factory shop.

Will you let me know next time you are going please :?: DD is after a small somerset in the green, she keeps taking mine from its dustbag and box, without my knowledge I hasten to add!

There is also a Mulberry shop in the outlet village at Biscester if you are passing that way Jabba. Some good bargains to be had there.

Anyone tempted by this Glove Leather TSV? I have no personal experience of this brand but I'm a bit surprised that QVC couldn't offer it on EZ Pay.

Before anyone asks - no, I haven't bought it..............:23:

I agree Bl its a bit pricy and am sure everyone would have appreciated easypay. Wouldnt it be good if they said that anything costing £100 or more you have a choice of paying in full or taking two easy payments.

Oh Perdy I love your new avatar how cute playing his instrument!!!!! I see you gave BL Maisie back then now have you!!!:wink2:

I thought you were going to mention Snoops new avatar playing his 'instrument' for a moment there Dazzler:wonder2:

I absolutely adore the red and like the grape too, but after buying 2 handbags at the weekend I just can't justify it.

I also love the red and grape colours.
Tan has never done anything for me but I'm in the minority as those colours always seem to sell quite quickly.

Although it does have a magnetic closure there is a central pocket that is large that is zipped. That is where you would put your purse and keys etc. So it is safe. I love it in grape but cannot afford as not on ez pay. Daft as I am sure it would have sold out. Are they better than Tignanello?

Love B Makowsky. I would say the leather is much softer then Tignanello. I would have been tempted too if it was on EZ pay. The magnetic closure on mine is really strong if anyone's a bit worried and the style that I have doesn't have a zip.

Latest posts

Back