AY + Alexa

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AY was really calling the shots "I want this , I want that" re the lavender hand cream & gel. Bet Alexis can't wait to go on Maternity Leave. Did you hear AY slagging off the "Horrible handwash in public toilets"

did they fall out? I thought they were bosom buddies? Missed most of the show at 4pm

There were comments from the previous time she was on and AY having a run away mouth, had the sound down today and could tell something was going on, put sound up and AY was going on about the bag and sizes of products and Alexa looking uncomfortable, so was I.

I used to quite like AY but she annoys the crap out of me now. When her voice goes that shrill, high pitched way with fake excitement I need to switch over.

AY + Alexa, not a good combination, looks like they have not buried the hatchet.

IMO Alexis has always struck me as being an absolute prize bitch. Really cannot bear the woman. Far too up herself that little madam is. Goes well with LE.

IMO Alexis has always struck me as being an absolute prize bitch. Really cannot bear the woman. Far too up herself that little madam is. Goes well with LE.

Same here. She probably can't cope with Alison's real down to earth manner. She probably thinks she is common :dull: haha!! I know she has her faults, and she does literally and totally contradict herself all the time, but I can't help but like her! :drunk:

Do you think AY reads this forum as she stated at the start of the 8-9pm hour that she and Alexis get on very well.

I would be surprised if the QVC presenters don't. They likely loathe us but can't resist having a peek. They get the truth here anyway.

I just cannot bear Alexis with her smug sanctimonious attitude but I do wish her well for the rest of her pregnancy & the birth of her baby.

Do you think AY reads this forum as she stated at the start of the 8-9pm hour that she and Alexis get on very well.

Also, if they do get on well but have a very skittish friendship, well, AY skits anyway, this does not translate well through the TV and they need to keep professional.

If I remember rightly, some other forumites met Alexis at one of QVC's special customer events once, and the general consensus confirmed she is quite the mardy arsed little madam. Or at least had a strop on that day, anyway.

Dosen't surprise me one bit. She gives the impression that she thinks she is far too important to give anyone any of her time.

Suggestion Alexis. Remove head from backside.

She certainly doesn't hide her feelings about AY - the scowl and snooty look on her face say it all ! She's another one that is obviously from a very comfortable, affluent and secure family home and doesn't seem to realise that many QVC customers are not so lucky. She alienates me from the products by talking about his 'n hers bathroooms, guest suites, business meetings, black tie dinners etc.

She's looking very well and healthy so late in her pregnancy, hope all goes well for her - a baby girl would be nice.

She certainly doesn't hide her feelings about AY - the scowl and snooty look on her face say it all ! She's another one that is obviously from a very comfortable, affluent and secure family home and doesn't seem to realise that many QVC customers are not so lucky. She alienates me from the products by talking about his 'n hers bathroooms, guest suites, business meetings, black tie dinners etc.She's looking very well and healthy so late in her pregnancy, hope all goes well for her - a baby girl would be nice.

she's selling the l'occitane brand which is sold as a premium range with premium prices. she's hardly going to talk about how she uses the handwash after filling the bath with coal, or going out for a kebab reeking of cherry blossom shower gel is she?

She certainly doesn't hide her feelings about AY - the scowl and snooty look on her face say it all ! She's another one that is obviously from a very comfortable, affluent and secure family home and doesn't seem to realise that many QVC customers are not so lucky. She alienates me from the products by talking about his 'n hers bathroooms, guest suites, business meetings, black tie dinners etc.

Bet she was awful at school:wonder:

It obvious that she & AY cannot bear each other no matter how hard they try to cover it up on screen.Bit of a power struggle going on there I think.

Last edited:
she's selling the l'occitane brand which is sold as a premium range with premium prices. she's hardly going to talk about how she uses the handwash after filling the bath with coal, or going out for a kebab reeking of cherry blossom shower gel is she?

Apols, you are quite right.

As my old boss used to say when I pointed things out to him:

"I stand corrected and sit down abashed".

Cannot stand Alexis always seems to be really snotty to me. She has a real superior air about her and her voice is really irritating as well and when her and AY are together - aaaaaaaarghhhhh.

Latest posts

Back