AY + Alexa

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I get the feeling that AY thinks she and Alexis are bessie mates, whereas Alexis knows they're not but lets her carry on believing they are. I suspect Andrew Bagley falls into this category of "friend" too. :thinking:

Jude xx

selling soap on a shopping channel is not posh wether it be cherry blossom or not.

she is just stuck up but NOT posh there is a difference.:beer:

She certainly doesn't hide her feelings about AY - the scowl and snooty look on her face say it all ! She's another one that is obviously from a very comfortable, affluent and secure family home and doesn't seem to realise that many QVC customers are not so lucky. She alienates me from the products by talking about his 'n hers bathroooms, guest suites, business meetings, black tie dinners etc.

She presented a show with JF quite a while back and they were talking about having their own bathrooms which is fair enough but they also said that it would be awful to have to share with their husbands. I don't have my own bathroom so basically they were saying it would be dreadful to have to live like I do. So whilst L'Occitane is an aspirational brand they should take care not to go too far and alienate people.

I have a bathroom & an ensuite but both my husband & I use them. I have him well trained anyway :nod::grin:

My DH and I share a small ensuite bathroom and this works very well. He was brought up with four older sisters and is reasonably civilised. We also have a family bathroom, which is bigger and has a bath, for the kids, but my DS prefers ours and he pops in there all the time. He says the flush in the family bathroom is too scary for him (maybe too much info).
My DD therefore has her own bathroom - and she is 12! I wondering if JF could be a distanct cousin of hers!

Do you think AY reads this forum as she stated at the start of the 8-9pm hour that she and Alexis get on very well.

I doubt AY has the time with the horses and all those products she has to try out on behalf of QVC customers! I recorded the 8pm show and did anyone else hear where someone told Alexis to kick Alison! Amusing..

I personally don't think the pair of them are that bad, they both are very snooty and insincere - from sounds of things Alexia's husband seems like he has a great job, wonder if he is gorgeous too??

AY and Alexis are on to a winner, lets be honest. The trade they do on the products means everyone is a winner - they make a lot of money and so I don't think QVC care as long as the money keeps rolling in. And Alexis warehouse is regularly emptied by QVC's buying power.

Going back to Alexis though, it just sounds so perfect their homelife- the two boys running round mummy whilst she packs hubbie off with travel size L'Occitane shower gels and soaps which he can use to shave with while he is on his business trips.

I sometimes think the solitary life is a bad idea!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back