Australian Bodycare TSV 03/08/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just a quick heads up, Feel Unique have a 3 for 2 offer on all Jason products at the moment if anyone's interested.

Another TSV that can be bought before the day :mysmilie_13:
I have loads of ABC skinwash, wipes and deodorant so don't think I will get but seems really good value :mysmilie_59:

It gets top reviews Shopperholic, so I'm sure it is great. I looked at it on a few websites, tried to order on Lookfantastic but I'm at work and the IT guy has put various "protection things" on the computers, and I couldn't complete the checkout process, but I did get it from Feelunique, £9.99 plus free P&P. I like the fact that it's got other essential oils in it too, like eucaplyptus and orange blossom. if I like the Jason range I will get some body lotion too, it certainly is very highly rated. Thanks again for the advice Shopperholic, you have just saved me £33:clapping:

Yes, I went by the reviews before I bought it. Oh good Feel Unique have got it back in stock, it was sold out the other day. Ah I'm really glad you've saved some money, it's better in your pocket :mysmilie_14:

I was really hoping that the new aftersun skin wash & body lotion would be in this TSV, but I suppose I knew deep down it wouldn't be.

I've noticed they are on QVC's website now, but individually.

Phew, this TSV feels pretty expensive once you add on p&p. So many beauty TSVs on auto delivery rather than easy pay lately too.

I do miss using ABC body wash as it's brill at getting rid of random spots on my back, but it's just too pricey for stuff that essentially goes down the drain. Think I'll be giving that Jason body wash a go!

i find the bodywash lasts forever partly because i dont use it everyday just as a treatment wash as and when i need it.

I couldn't resist just the one delivery...imo it is really good value. I wouldn't like to be without ABC, I have really sensitive skin and dare not change my known products.

I bought it too. I can't be bothered to try something different as I've just got the whole family happily using this. I'd quite like to try the deodorant and let my underarms have a break from antiperspirants from time to time and I like the lotion and wipes and am happy to have them at hand although I probably would never buy them unless they came with the skinwash.

I won`t be buying this tsv because I already have a stock of the skinwash. I`m always keen to buy cheaper brands in many things and gave up buying expensive skincare a long time ago and use Naturally thinking website and Yves Rocher as well as the DHS for most things these days but there are a few items in life which I won`t compromise on and along with good coffee, good tea bags, comfortable shoes, decent wine and a few other things, this skinwash is on my won`t compromise list.
I use it throughout the Summer, less so during the Winter and my youngest son says using this has sorted out his terrible feet. I always give him a litre bottle when I buy a tsv. There`s very little I`d buy from Q these days but this is one brand I hope they continue to sell and their tsv`s are still good value. I`m not interested in the deodorant nor the wipes which IMO aren`t wet enough, the body lotion is good, as is their footcream but hopefully they might have another tsv before the end of the year, if not, then I have enough skinwash to last me until next year.

They keep saying that it's the first time the deodorant has appeared in a TSV - yet here it is here in a set which first appeared as a TSV in July 2012:
http://www.qvcuk.com/Australian-Bodycare-4-Piece-Top-to-Toe-Collection.product.201233.html

This was the first time I bought Australian Bodycare and loved the skin wash straight away. I didn't know what to do with the skin lotion as I don't body moisturise. But Julia Roberts mentioned that her dad used it on his feet so I thought I'd give it a go, and it's brilliant at controlling foot odour and preventing conditions like athlete's foot. So I still use the lotion every day.

The deodorant, however, is a different story. I used it a couple of times but didn't think much of it, then I tried it again and it brought me out in an insanely itchy, red, underarm rash. But I'll still go for today's TSV for the wash, the lotion and the wipes.

I won't get this. I love the skinwash, but I have 2 litres in the cupboard, so I'm good until either next year or the year after, as it's only me using it!!

I have just been rummaging in a draw and the last abc tsv invoice was in there and it was almost exactly the same price. So this one is just as good value especially as the last one had an eco refill rather than two bottles.

Just been on the QVC facebook posts to page section and they keep promoting the TSV, looks like it is not selling as expected.

Just been on the QVC facebook posts to page section and they keep promoting the TSV, looks like it is not selling as expected.

I'm not surprised... last TSV had 2 litres of skinwash, there was a litre of skinwash as BPOTM one month last year as well. Many households are going to be well stocked already.

I think they'd have been better to do 1 litre plus more other products in the range. It is AD - and that also won't be attractive. You'd have to be getting through a litre every 6 weeks to be ready for an AD drop (assuming they're every 3 months.

i dont need any still have a full bottle and 3/4 of anather so will not be buying this. i would like to try the fold cream or even the foot cream

Latest posts

Back