Australian Bodycare TSV 03/08/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This is live now ... £36.96 + £5.95 postage ..... so roughly £43 .... it's feeling expensive, I need to have a think about it before I decide whether it's worth buying.

This is live now ... £36.96 + £5.95 postage ..... so roughly £43 .... it's feeling expensive, I need to have a think about it before I decide whether it's worth buying.

I agree. It could have been at least a fiver cheaper if they'd changed one of the bottles to an eco-refill.

Don't want the lotion or the deodorant so at that price may as well buy the litre skinwash separately if you need it.

At £43 this will work out quite expensive if you don't use the other items, especially when you can get the Eco fills for £20. I haven't shopped with QVC for a while now, they're the most expensive place to shop, I buy my Tea Tree skin wash from Look Fantastic, it's called Jason and it's £9.99 for almost one litre, it's lovely. Wouldn't pay silly money on QVC anymore.

I was expecting something around the £28 + P & P mark. I too am only interested really in the skin wash, and 2 litres of skin wash is a lot of skin wash. I am more inclined not to actually go for this, I may try your Jason skin wash shopperholic:mysmilie_14:

I was expecting something around the £28 + P & P mark. I too am only interested really in the skin wash, and 2 litres of skin wash is a lot of skin wash. I am more inclined not to actually go for this, I may try your Jason skin wash shopperholic:mysmilie_14:

I thought it wouldn't be much for a tenner but you know what, it's lovely...............free p&p too! :happy:

I've just had a look Shopperholic and you're right, it does look lovely, jasmine, eucalyptus and orange blossom too ... thanks for the tip, I am going to buy this, after fully intending to buy the Australian Bodycare TSV I am actually not going to buy it .... I seem to have somehow developed a sensible head .... yahoo!!!!

Australian Bodycare 5 Piece Total Body Skincare Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/Australian-Bodycare-5-Piece-Total-Body-Skincare-Collection.product.208208.html

QVC Price: £50.00
Special price: £36.96
P&P: £5.95

This versatile skincare collection from Australian Bodycare comprises a selection of top-rated customer favourites: two supersize Skin Washes; a full size Body Lotion; plus a Deodorant, and a packet of multi-purpose Wet Wipes that are perfect for taking with you wherever you go. Discover the renowned benefits of these tea tree oil-based products and leave your skin feeling invigorated and refreshed with this Australian Bodycare Total Body Collection.

Soothe sensitive skin - this non-drying, calming collection is ideal for all skin types and the whole family to use, particularly on blemish-prone skin.

Tea tree treat - famous for its antibacterial properties, this fantastic skincare range is enriched with natural tea tree oil and inspired by the ancient traditions of the Aborigines, who would bathe in the lakes in which the tree's leaves fell.

Recommended by the experts - our resident beauty expert Alison Young recommends tea tree for a whole host of uses, from soothing sensitive or irritated skin to washing holiday clothes.

Stay well stocked - select our Auto Delivery option and receive another two drops of this same collection every 90 days at the same amazing value.

Contains:
2 x Skin Wash (1000ml; supersize) - a gentle antiseptic hand and body wash that's suitable for everyday use by all the family and perfect for oily teenage skin and post gym workout, this non-drying formula protects against bacteria and leaves the skin fresh and hygienically clean
1 x Body Lotion (250ml; full size) - an ideal all-over body lotion for all the family, this tea-tree infused formula is a 'must-have' soother for use after waxing, shaving or other hair removal treatments, helping to prevent ingrown hairs
1 x Deodorant (65ml; full size) - a gentle rollerball deodorant designed to remove odour-causing bacteria and soothe skin that is irritated from hair removal. Contains tea tree oil, and free from alcohol and aluminium
1 x Wet Wipes (24 wipes; full size) - these hygienic wet wipes contain one percent tea tree oil and are alcohol and fragrance free. Gentle and soft on the skin, they can be used for everything from cleansing the skin and removing stubborn make-up to cleaning work surfaces of bacteria

How to use:
Skin Wash:
Add a small amount to the palm of your hand and lather with warm water before applying to the desired area

Body Lotion:
After gently drying the skin, use the palms of your hands in sweeping circular movements to massage this hydrating, cooling and calming lotion into the skin

Deodorant:
Apply under the arms and allow to dry

More of the care you love:Choose our Auto Delivery option and receive another collection every 90 days for six months at the same great value price.
What is Auto Delivery?If you're keen to stock up on this item then you can sign up for our Auto Delivery plan, where you'll receive further drops of this item over a specified period, at today's price. Click on the Auto Delivery tab above to purchase this plan.
Behind the brand
Renowned for its antibacterial properties, Australian Bodycare's range is enriched with natural tea tree oil and inspired by the ancient traditions of the Aborigines. Versatile and cleansing, Australian Bodycare products range from shampoo to face masks to deodorant and aim to leave you feeling refreshed and invigorated every day.

Looks like this will be available on auto delivery, as this is a individual option.

I`ll give this a miss. I love the skinwash but I dislike the wipes (not wet enough IMO), don`t fancy the deodorant and have an unopened bottle of the body lotion plus I too think it should have been cheaper.

Who am I kidding, of course I'll be getting this (I think).
If I do (more than likely), if anyone wants the Deodorant, pm me your address and you're more than welcome to it.

Can't believe I'm typing this, but I'm not going to bother with this TSV.
£43.00 is a lot of money, especially considering I don't want the deodorant and I don't like the wipes.

Anyway, I have taken Shopperholics advice and ordered a bottle of the Jason tea tree shower gel.
Got a bottle (887ml) for £10.01 and I've ordered another 250ml bottle of the ABC Lotion for £13.60.
All with free delivery and I'll get them tomorrow.
By my reckoning, I've just saved myself nearly £20.00. Go me.

Well done MrMarple (hi five:mysmilie_59:) I too have ordered the Jason tea tree body wash and am quite chuffed with myself for not spending £43 this morning:)

I've just had a look Shopperholic and you're right, it does look lovely, jasmine, eucalyptus and orange blossom too ... thanks for the tip, I am going to buy this, after fully intending to buy the Australian Bodycare TSV I am actually not going to buy it .... I seem to have somehow developed a sensible head .... yahoo!!!!

Woohoo!! :mysmilie_14:

Can't believe I'm typing this, but I'm not going to bother with this TSV.
£43.00 is a lot of money, especially considering I don't want the deodorant and I don't like the wipes.

Anyway, I have taken Shopperholics advice and ordered a bottle of the Jason tea tree shower gel.
Got a bottle (887ml) for £10.01 and I've ordered another 250ml bottle of the ABC Lotion for £13.60.
All with free delivery and I'll get them tomorrow.
By my reckoning, I've just saved myself nearly £20.00. Go me.

Yay! I really hope you like them, I thought they were lovely and with free p&p..............what's not to like. :mysmilie_14:

It gets top reviews Shopperholic, so I'm sure it is great. I looked at it on a few websites, tried to order on Lookfantastic but I'm at work and the IT guy has put various "protection things" on the computers, and I couldn't complete the checkout process, but I did get it from Feelunique, £9.99 plus free P&P. I like the fact that it's got other essential oils in it too, like eucaplyptus and orange blossom. if I like the Jason range I will get some body lotion too, it certainly is very highly rated. Thanks again for the advice Shopperholic, you have just saved me £33:clapping:

Beauty naturals have the Jason wash for £9.60p free pandp as with everything from them (huge fan of them especially there own brand products)...
Http://www.beautynaturals.com/product.aspx?ref=JS-163

Also big green smile have the Jason for £7.96 ATM plus they sell the 'faith in nature' tea tree products which I really like...
400ml of their popular bath and shower gel is £5.45p - bargain! (It's available elsewhere too)... Inc £4.20p offer at ocado!

http://www.biggreensmile.com/produc...inbathtea400ml.aspx?productid=finbathtea400ml

Finally two other tea tree products/ranges I've tried are 'Strictly Professional' after wax tea tree lotion - huge 500ml bottle for c. £4.99 eg at fragrance direct.

Then there's 'Australian Tea Tree' (not same as the Australian bodycare!) which is organic and uses the same strain of tea tree that the ABC lady harps on about ;) They do a nice hand/body lotion, hand wash and hair care - all on amazon etc...

Enjoy exploring!!

Latest posts

Back