Attitudes by Renee

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gemma1

Registered Shopper
In avery recent thread, we were all slagging off the fashion offerings from Berek. However, I ,for one, had forgotten about those from the "modest" Renee. They are truly horrible and I can't believe I'm saying this but I think Kim Meddlesome does a better job! (I won't stretch to Michelle Hope though)

Sorry but I can't agree. I have some Kim & CO and have also got some Renee items. In my experience Renee's items fit me better, wash better and I don't need an iron. Unlike my Kim & Co items which although she says you don't need to iron I find that I do. Agree about Michelle Hope though!

All her dresses look so thin and clingy on the models who don`t have my bumps so I would never be enticed into buying I have 2 Kim & Co plain tops they wash well and I`m not a fan of ironing so glad they never need it...but if you read there seems to be a difference in the quality in material she uses so that may explain why some do and some don`t

Sorry but I can't agree. I have some Kim & CO and have also got some Renee items. In my experience Renee's items fit me better, wash better and I don't need an iron. Unlike my Kim & Co items which although she says you don't need to iron I find that I do. Agree about Michelle Hope though!

I can't agree either. I have several of Renee's tops & they look really nice on & wash up excellently

Have quite a few Renee tops/cardis - all in plain colours. Tend to keep them for weekends away as something smart (ish) to wear in the evenings.
I find they hang nicely, wash beautifully and never need ironing, even after being in a suitcase.

However, I have only ever paid full price for one - the rest came at vastly reduced prices from the outlets.

Latest posts

Back