Approx how long for refund

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I sent the George Foreman cooker thing back by QVC courier on 9th Feb. I kept checking and phoned twice to be told I couldn't ask if it was missing until 21 days had passed. I then phoned on 23rd day to be told they never recieved it.I have had to wait until today for the letter I have to complete so they can make a claim against the courier. I suppose that will take at least a couple of weeks. Then how long for them to refund me? Not happy!

I sent the George Foreman cooker thing back by QVC courier on 9th Feb. I kept checking and phoned twice to be told I couldn't ask if it was missing until 21 days had passed. I then phoned on 23rd day to be told they never recieved it.I have had to wait until today for the letter I have to complete so they can make a claim against the courier. I suppose that will take at least a couple of weeks. Then how long for them to refund me? Not happy!

This sounds similar to my last experience of QVC courier returns and one of the reasons that I've stopped buying from them. I bought one of the useless pressure cookers that aren't really pressure cookers. I thought it might be useful as the presenter said it could also be used in the oven. A couple of weeks after delivery I got a letter from QVC stating that the information given was incorrect and the cooker was in fact only suitable for use on the hob. They stated that I could return it by ringing CS and requesting a courier collection. After three requests for such a collection and no sign of a courier they then agreed to arrange a Parcelforce collection. The parcel was eventually collected by Parcelforce and I then had to wait a further 21days for the refund to show up. A total of six weeks from my original phone call. With customer service like that I've no intention of paying their exorbitant delivery charges again.

I sent two sets of Carol Hochman Pjs back on the 1st March (the trousers were too short!):33: Now, even though my account says they've both been returned, the money hasn't been credited. I'll give then another couple of days before I ring CS. It's a bit of a pain as the 2nd easy pay for the second pair is due out on Monday....I wonder what they'll do?! will it make it so much more awkward than it need be?:11: I hope not....life is difficult enough!

Latest posts

Back