Anyone been to Warrington outlet this week?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

flo

Registered Shopper
Fancy a trip up but want to know if anything worthwhile in, specifically Birkenstocks and bedding.

Was there on Saturday Flo, there was a few shelves of Birkies and Rockport and some bedding but not an awful lot. There was other footwear and some handbags - KVZ with the charms missing.

If you know Warrington, the shelves that they normally put the bedding on wasnt very full, there was quite a lot of comforters and very few Northern nights. I got a great set of NN, unopened, think it was a TSV a few weeks ago, a double pack of a duvet set in superking, only 35 pounds for two sheets, two duvet covers, 8 pillow cases. They were completely sealed (even had the ribbon round them!) but there were a few other packs that looked as though all the pieces may not be there i.e. pillowcases.

I wouldnt go again for a few weeks to give them chance to get more stock in but then again, its quite a way for me to go, if you live close, its worth the chance.

Bet

Thanks Bet. Whenever I've been before the bedding shelves are normally full so that does soulnd like they need to restock. You got a bargain there well done.

I would love to go to Warrington, having first read about it here, but will never be able to justify the 3 hour drive to Mr Tizzy.

Is it just a QVC outlet store, is there anything else there?

:(

It is in a shopping centre with quite a few other shops large Asda, Aldi, large Argos few sports and clothing shops, pound shop, Superdrug, coffee shops, Peacocks. That's about all I can remember. No more that half a days worth I'd say but Warrington town centre itself is quite good plus there's Ikea and a large M&S, Next, Boots, Toys R Us, etc nearby at Gemini.

It is in a shopping centre with quite a few other shops large Asda, Aldi, large Argos few sports and clothing shops, pound shop, Superdrug, coffee shops, Peacocks. That's about all I can remember. No more that half a days worth I'd say but Warrington town centre itself is quite good plus there's Ikea and a large M&S, Next, Boots, Toys R Us, etc nearby at Gemini.

Thats good to know thanks Flo, only ever been to the shopping centre where QVC is but if the town centre is good, would make my journey more worthwhile.

The only downside to the outlet is seeing stuff there that you have paid full price for selling for a fraction of the price. Normally manage to pick up some nice jewellery too but nothing there caught my eye this time. The jewellery counter seemed emptier too this time.

There was a big pile of Jack Lelane(sp) juicers and one woman took nearly the whole lot!!!! There was also quite a few pans but mostly they looked grubby and well used :52:

Thats good to know thanks Flo, only ever been to the shopping centre where QVC is but if the town centre is good, would make my journey more worthwhile.

The only downside to the outlet is seeing stuff there that you have paid full price for selling for a fraction of the price. Normally manage to pick up some nice jewellery too but nothing there caught my eye this time. The jewellery counter seemed emptier too this time.

There was a big pile of Jack Lelane(sp) juicers and one woman took nearly the whole lot!!!! There was also quite a few pans but mostly they looked grubby and well used :52:

I suspect they might have been ebay stockpiling??? Clever idea :)

I think you could be right Tizzy, the clothing is limited to 7 items per person per day if I remember rightly probably because this sort of thing goes on!

If I go to Shrewsbury I always walk straight past the clothing - it looks worse than a jumble sale.

Love going to have a rummage through the rest though.

Latest posts

Back