Any idea what the OTO on Honora is ???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks SCW for sourcing this for us. Have put my order in - at last Teal pearls - happy whatever the length is!

Received mine today, only 43cm! Sadly, going back. Does have a lobster claw clasp so I could use an extender, but...Ralph did say that there was more teal on the way. I'll just have to wait :54:

I got my teal necklace last week and there's no way it's going back !

It is shorter than mentioned on the QVC web site but I have added an extender and it sits lovely now.

I just love the colour !

nice colour

I got my teal necklace last week and there's no way it's going back !

It is shorter than mentioned on the QVC web site but I have added an extender and it sits lovely now.

I just love the colour !

Hi Sue,
I too am really glad I went for this necklace. As you say, with an extender it sits really nicely. I wore mine with a black shirt and a pair of Murano glass earrings in the same vibrant teal colour and both my mum and my husband commented on how lovely the colour was against the black. Normally, I could wear a pineapple on my head and my husband might not notice, but my mum always appreciates my efforts at co-ordination! I think noticing jewellery seems to be a woman thing!......just as well, as I can pass new items off as "something I have had for ages" and he just accepts it, God love him.

I didn't go for the TSV, as I have necklaces in all those colours, but went for the shades of bronze long necklace with the tiger eye in it that sold out last night. Yes, I did stay up until 2 a.m. to watch Ralph and so I am completely shattered this morning and I know I deserve no sympathy, which is just as well, because I won't get any. Ralph is back on air at 12 noon - only 17 minutes to go, so I'd better get the kettle on. Being retired is fabulous - I can heartily recommend it!

;););)

Hi Sue,
I too am really glad I went for this necklace. As you say, with an extender it sits really nicely. I wore mine with a black shirt and a pair of Murano glass earrings in the same vibrant teal colour and both my mum and my husband commented on how lovely the colour was against the black. Normally, I could wear a pineapple on my head and my husband might not notice, but my mum always appreciates my efforts at co-ordination! I think noticing jewellery seems to be a woman thing!......just as well, as I can pass new items off as "something I have had for ages" and he just accepts it, God love him.

I didn't go for the TSV, as I have necklaces in all those colours, but went for the shades of bronze long necklace with the tiger eye in it that sold out last night. Yes, I did stay up until 2 a.m. to watch Ralph and so I am completely shattered this morning and I know I deserve no sympathy, which is just as well, because I won't get any. Ralph is back on air at 12 noon - only 17 minutes to go, so I'd better get the kettle on. Being retired is fabulous - I can heartily recommend it!

;););)

I was exactly the same.... I stayed up until 2 a.m. too ! Off to watch Ralph now.

Ralph

I was exactly the same.... I stayed up until 2 a.m. too ! Off to watch Ralph now.

He was lovely and so were his pearls, so I am afraid I succumbed to the rainforest long necklace to match the set of three rainforest bracelets I already have. I have managed to clean a few windows in between watching Ralph, Lorraine Kelly and Loose Women (thank goodness for Sky+). I am disappointed that the Lindt chocolate show was cancelled, but I am off to do 20 minutes of window cleaning before Ralph is on again. Work is good - it stops me feeling so guilty about all the Honora shows I will be watching today.

Cheers,

:1::1::1:

I also bought the rainforest necklace. BUT also succumbed to the 14ct gold earrings in Pistachio. They should match up perfectly.

(I'm frightened to watch the 3 p.m., 5 p.m. and the 2 hour one tonight now !!)

Go girl!

I also bought the rainforest necklace. BUT also succumbed to the 14ct gold earrings in Pistachio. They should match up perfectly.

(I'm frightened to watch the 3 p.m., 5 p.m. and the 2 hour one tonight now !!)

Don't be frightened. Just say to yourself:"my name is Sue and I am a pearlaholic, just like plint..". There are worse and more expensive things to be addicted to. At least you have something beautiful to wear and look at, when you are a pearlaholic. Alcoholics only have empty bottles, nicotine addicts only have empty cig packets and workaholics only have work. I think we come out best of the bunch!

Go on, be brave and watch the rest of Ralph's shows today.....you know you want to! I will certainly be watching all of them, but the evening show will be watched upstairs as my husband will be in and wanting to watch dramas, films etc...on the main TV! It keeps the cart on its wheels to give him a little victory in a gracious way and makes him much less likely to be interested in what I have bought today!!

;););)

My teal necklace arrived this morning - there is no way this is going anywhere! It is absolutely gorgeous and the length is just perfect for me. Okay it's not the length on the description but thanks to this forum I already knew that. Ordered the TSV before I went to work this morning in the champagne. Fortunately have been at work all day but now that I'm home.......................

Ditto

My teal necklace arrived this morning - there is no way this is going anywhere! It is absolutely gorgeous and the length is just perfect for me. Okay it's not the length on the description but thanks to this forum I already knew that. Ordered the TSV before I went to work this morning in the champagne. Fortunately have been at work all day but now that I'm home.......................

I know that feeling! I can resist anything but temptation and Ralph's pearls.
However, my husband has agreed to buying me the shades of bronze necklace for Christmas (I ordered it last night), so I might be tempted to buy something to go with it - earrings would be very nice!

Some of the necklaces appear to be strung with the pearls too close together, so that they don't hang right, they look as though they're on slightly bent wire.

I'm wondering, those lovely pearl stud earrings with the silver surround - how do you clean them, given the tarnishability of silver and the delicacy of pearls?

clemenzina

Flexzorb

Some of the necklaces appear to be strung with the pearls too close together, so that they don't hang right, they look as though they're on slightly bent wire.

I'm wondering, those lovely pearl stud earrings with the silver surround - how do you clean them, given the tarnishability of silver and the delicacy of pearls?

clemenzina

Hi,
If you keep them in a jewellery wallet or box lined with Flexzorb, the pearls will be perfectly safe and the silver will not tarnish, as long as it is bright and clean when it goes in. I keep my pearls in a Flexzorb jewellery organiser and have done so for a long time and they remain as beautiful as when I put them in.

Hi,
If you keep them in a jewellery wallet or box lined with Flexzorb, the pearls will be perfectly safe and the silver will not tarnish, as long as it is bright and clean when it goes in. I keep my pearls in a Flexzorb jewellery organiser and have done so for a long time and they remain as beautiful as when I put them in.

I totally agree with Plint and have a few of the Flexzorb jewellery organisers myself. But the best one is the one you can hang on the inside of a wardrobe. I keep all my pearls and SW Silver in them.

As Ralph said when asked about cleaning the pearls....... "A damp cloth is perfect. Just don’t let any perfumes or chemicals get on to your pearls. They should always be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off. Wipe them down and put them away".

Caved in yet again last night ........... bought the rainforest set of 3 bracelets (to go with the necklace bought in the afternoon) and also
the silver chocolate pearl ring !

Partner in crime

I totally agree with Plint and have a few of the Flexzorb jewellery organisers myself. But the best one is the one you can hang on the inside of a wardrobe. I keep all my pearls and SW Silver in them.

As Ralph said when asked about cleaning the pearls....... "A damp cloth is perfect. Just don’t let any perfumes or chemicals get on to your pearls. They should always be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off. Wipe them down and put them away".

Caved in yet again last night ........... bought the rainforest set of 3 bracelets (to go with the necklace bought in the afternoon) and also
the silver chocolate pearl ring !

Hi Sue,
I succumbed to the gold baroque long necklace last night, but in my defence, I did have a £15 voucher from QVC to offset the cost, as I had been a winner in the anniversary competition, so it cost me a little over £25 inc. P&P. Another vindicating circumstance is that I have needed a necklace to match a set of shades of yellow pearl bracelets for some time. I have earrings and a ring in golden, so now I have the full set - I do love sets!

Latest posts

Back