Antthony Fashions!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kathy

Does fuzzy logic tickle?
He seem such a nice chap, but whatever does he look like?:giggle:

I think it offensive. Reminds me of a Gestapo uniform. I have just rung Q to complain & was told I am not the only one.

I don`t think he has ever grown up ..he`s just like a child ...can`t take him or his fashion seriously at all!! can`t watch him!! He looks ridiculous!!

I have a cotton skirt of his that I bought in clearance , and it is a nice shape and quality! More recent purchase quality was not good ! Avoid now!

How can someone who dresses the way he does and who thinks they`re quirky etc produce such boring and old fashioned clothes ? There`s very little from his brand which isn`t almost identical to what you`d find in Bon Marche.
He looks like a nut job, he often acts like a nut job and yet his clothes shout old lady.

I think he designs for his mum because she loves and wears everything he does according to him. Nothing wrong with being close to your mum but the designs need updating.

I didn't see him but to dress in the way described here can be seen offensive, but let's be honest, you can literally get away with murder over there in QVC land, I mean look at their fashion, it's criminal.

I have a cotton skirt of his that I bought in clearance , and it is a nice shape and quality! More recent purchase quality was not good ! Avoid now!

Don`t you think this happens all the time ...a brand comes to QVC gets OK reviews ...I think the profits must be good so they try to up it even more by cutting corners!!

I commented on the Back to You page but was told "he is a creative".

I thought the same about the gestapo outfit when I saw it.

He looked really smart and professional in a suit at the weekend and I thought he'd got the "fancy dress" out of his system.
Sadly not.

Here's a pic of him on Saturday. Smart but quirky because of the colour of the suit and the contrasting tie.

I would want to buy a suit from this man; the one in fancy dress would intimidate/frighten me!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 176

He looked really smart and professional in a suit at the weekend and I thought he'd got the "fancy dress" out of his system.
Sadly not.[/QUOTE

He may be creative but his fashion designs are dull these days.Of course he's DF s favourite, so not surprised Back to you group won't have any criticism of him .

I thought he looked smart at the weekend too.

I can't wait until 5pm to see what he will appear in. I must say his fashion is not very appealing.

Are these stage outfits that he wears just while he is on air at QVC or does he travel around in them too?

Sadly not.

You are not allowed to say anything remotely negative about anything on BTY. It's a wonder you haven't been removed.

You are not allowed to say anything remotely negative about anything on BTY. It's a wonder you haven't been removed.

To be fair, a couple of people agreed with me and we agreed that we were all allowed our own opinions.

As far as I know, I've not been banned yet!

Latest posts

Back