Antthony Fashions!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Am I the only one who loves to see what he turns up in?! I have never bought from his or any other qvc fashion range (and no intention of so doing in the foreseeable!) but I think he's brilliant and it amuses me to see his wacky outfits for a bit.

Or at the least it doesn't bother me - he's a bit of a character and it wouldn't have any influence on what he's selling. He was dressed as a robot when I saw him with flashing trainers and did look mad but reminded me of my little brother when he was about 5 and had a space themed birthday party! :)

Am I the only one who loves to see what he turns up in?! I have never bought from his or any other qvc fashion range (and no intention of so doing in the foreseeable!) but I think he's brilliant and it amuses me to see his wacky outfits for a bit.

Or at the least it doesn't bother me - he's a bit of a character and it wouldn't have any influence on what he's selling. He was dressed as a robot when I saw him with flashing trainers and did look mad but reminded me of my little brother when he was about 5 and had a space themed birthday party! :)

Exactly why I can't take him seriously as a fashion designer.

I wonder if he dresses up for his QVC American audience ? I very much doubt it, as the American's aren't noted for their querky humour (although having said that, the majority of recent teen movies are dire); and Mrs Mid-West that most of Q fashion is aimed at is hardly like to up his sales from someone who is certifiable !

The daft part of it is, he seems like a nice enough chap. I used to put the giggling down to nerves but anyone who has the nerve to dress like that does not lack confidence!

George Simmonton (?) was much the same but with him it was mostly hairstyles/wigs but again seemed nice enough. I bought a dress of his and it was really good. I send a few GS things back but it was sizing issues only the quality was very good.

Tried a couple of Antthony things - quality and fit rubbish.

Did you know who designed the Gestapo and SS uniforms (complete with scary skull embellishments on the black SS hats)?

Hugo Boss!

The brand doesn't seem to have suffered because of it, but I wouldn't buy anything from the range, not even the perfumes.

Latest posts

Back