Anthony today

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SuziQ

Registered Shopper
On the Kinect show- I didn't realise how much I missed him! He's the only presenter I could really stomach. I wonder if he will ever return?

X BOX - on now

Are my eyes and ears deceiving me, but isn't that Anthony Heywood demonstrating the X Box? I thought he was on a cruise ship.

I've only caught the end, but he was calling Pipa "Pips" and I thought that was unusual for a guest.

Please have a look and tell me I'm not going mad!!

Thought I recognised the voice, then he turned around. He's maybe on a hiatus from the cruise ship, so why not make a bit of extra cash? Like Simon Brown, he seems to be growing his facial stubble - not a look I'm too fond of on guys. He is wise to keep in with QVC; never know if / when he may need them.

On the Kinect show- I didn't realise how much I missed him! He's the only presenter I could really stomach. I wonder if he will ever return?

We must have been posting at the same time!

Did you see this show from the beginning? Did he mention anything about the cruise ship and is he back full time now?

Thought I recognised the voice, then he turned around. He's maybe on a hiatus from the cruise ship, so why not make a bit of extra cash? Like Simon Brown, he seems to be growing his facial stubble - not a look I'm too fond of on guys. He is wise to keep in with QVC; never know if / when he may need them.

Don't like it too much on girls either!!:giggle:

I agree about the stubble. On some guys it looks great, others not so good. Personally, if he worked for me, I wouldn't allow it!!

I replayed it. She described him as an extra special guest, said he had flown in for the day and was flying off again tomorrow :(

I had last Friday off work and heard Kathy T mention he was in the gallery helping during one of her shows so he may have been around the place for a while??

Now I can play it (on air replay 32 minutes) but it is not Anthony Heywood.

It most certainly was, and Pippa said he is just here today as a special guest-he was on the second half of the programme playing on the Kinect with Pippa-very brown!

I didn't like the stubble, it made him look like a down and out, maybe it's because he was always so well turned out as a presenter.

I've just watched the whole 32 mins and saw Pipa the stubble guy in the shirt (guest presenter), Girl doing rafting and a bloke called Ben in a blue/purple T shirt bowling wth his back to the camera. None of them is Anthony Heywood! This was the 2pm hour right?

Jude xx

It was nice to see Anthony and I thought he did really well covering up when Pippa disappeared (think her mic broke after demonstrating the hurdling). It was defiantly Anthony I thought he was looking really well and still obviously enjoying his tech, I always liked him doing those shows because he so clearly enjoys them

The prog guide says the presenter was Pipa Gordon, and I assume the "other Anthony" was the guest demonstrating the Xbox, with a full head of gingerish hair???

As SusiQ said, he was on in the second half - a little bit of which I caught. It was definitely Anthony. For some reason QVC didn't put the whole programme onto their catch up video :sad:

I tweeted Pipa and got this reply:

"The jet setter was passing through! He's cruise director with Holland America - and loving every minute! Flies off to Vancouver in the AM"

So that explains it. Nice to know he's still welcome back. He looked happy.

I too have just watched the video presentation, and that definately WAS'NT the Anthony Heywood late of qvc. This guy's voice was totally different - AH voice was higher pitched and more animated, and with the best will in the world I think AH was going thin on top, and this guy had a full thatch !!!!!

Latest posts

Back