Another warehouse error

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love the ABC shower gel and notice there is an ABC TSV on 19th march! Hope we get the 1litre size.

I love the shower gel, especially after coming home from a hard day at work, when you feel all yukky, this
makes me feel clean and fresh again. And QVC does seem to be the cheapest for it. Missed the promotion
for it when it was 12 p for p and p . That would have been good, but a TSV sounds brill :thinking:

ABC Beauty Shop have an offer on - 3 x 1 ltr bottles of skinwash for £73.00 - P & P £4.99, I think you have to spend £75 to get free delivery - but anyway, that bit cheaper than 3 from Q which by my reckoning is £81.90....

I'm on wait list for the ABC tea tree shower gel, I wonder if ill get your return!

If you do receive my return then I can 100% guarantee that it will be in A1 condition because all I did was open one box and then closed it and sent it back. The box wasn't even open long enough to pop in a teabag. :wink:

I spoke to my courier this morning and it was she who went to collect the parcel from the depot. (So much for it being a man :wink:) She confirmed that when she got it out of the basket it was clearly damaged and the contents had leaked so she sent it back to QVC. She apologised for not texting me to let me know. I said it wasn't a problem but that I was just checking that QVC were being honest with me and it appears that they were. :happy:

The item is usually one that does come back into stock so I'll simply start the process all over again when I see it's available again ............. heaven hep me. :wink:

And the saga continues ..........

Having been told that the full amount would be refunded I rang CS because I've not received the refund yet. The woman told me that no one had activated the process and that she would email the finance department. I was told to ring back to check all was well. So I rang yesterday and was told that they could not refund the money until they'd received the Tea Tree oil I'd returned! (This is despite the fact that the tea tree oil product was a lot cheaper than my original order and the fact that it was collected by the courier on 7th March.)

So I'm now waiting for the relevant forms to fill in and have taken a copy of the courier's receipt to send to them. This post is a lot shorter than the phone call, which was like Groundhog Day with my repeating things over and over again. I stayed calm :wink: although I did say that I thought it was unfair to be expected to wait for my refund when the whole incident was down to their mistake and then someone's carelessness when the second package got smashed. She was very apologetic (naturally :wink:) but went very quiet when I said that my order (or lack of it) was becoming as farcical as the RCM fiasco.

Hopefully I will get the refund before the end of the month, but I'm not holding my breath.

It's all going a bit Pete Tong, isn't it?

I ordered a set of the ladies reading glasses that were the TSV a few weeks ago. The green pair were missing so I rang CS and was told, unsurprisingly, that they couldn't just find me a green pair so I would have to return the incomplete set using a pre-paid label that they would send me. A week went by and the returns label didn't show so I rang again and was promised another. By the time it eventually arrived I had changed my mind about keeping the glasses so ticked the "refund" box on the accompanying letter.

I received an e-mail this morning telling me that my parcel had been received back at the warehouse and they would let me know when the replacement was being shipped. I rang straight away to point out that I had requested a refund not a replacement and was told it was too late and that it had already been despatched!!

Not a happy bunny.

Go onto the QVC Facebook page and put it all there. I did that when i was waiting on them collecting sheets and duvet cover, which
were rubbish. After doing that they were collected next day, and the money was refunded as soon as i had the receipt from the courier,
i only had to give them the number of the receipt, and money in account in two days. Worth a moan on there

Go onto the QVC Facebook page and put it all there.

Unfortunately I'm not on Facebook so I'll have to resort to bombarding them with phone calls if it's not resolved soon. My money would be far better off in my bank account than lingering in theirs, in my opinion.

I agree with Roseanne ........... their recent history for sending out wrong orders does suggest that something's going 'Pete Tong' with the company at the moment. I hope your 'issue' is resolved soon.

Apologies for resurrecting this thread, but I thought I'd let those of you who posted on it know that it's now been resolved.

I sent a copy of the courier's card confirming the Tea tree products had been collected and, to ensure they got it, I sent it so they had to sign for it and with a guaranteed next day delivery. Cost ........... a mere £5.90! :eek:

On Sunday I noticed that £5.90 had been paid into my bank account and so I rang them to ask whether that meant that the finance department (who were the ones holding everything up apparently) would now be activating a full refund for the goods that had got smashed at the depot. The answer was 'yes.'

I've just looked at my bank account and the full refund is there (including the P&P) and they also refunded the cost of the postage for the courier receipt (which I didn't expect.)

It took a while, and a lot of phone calls, but they now have a satisfied customer. Mind you, when I reorder the item, when it's back in stock, I will wait with bated breath until it arrives just incase it all goes pear-shaped again.

And thanks to those of you who did post on the thread. It was great to have your support. :smile:

Toril, thats brill news and although you're happy, it did take a lot of time and effort to resolve the situation.

Can you not get the item you want elsewhere ??

Toril, thats brill news and although you're happy, it did take a lot of time and effort to resolve the situation.

Can you not get the item you want elsewhere ??

After a lot of searching, I actually managed to find another site that sells it yesterday, before the refund appeared, and it's cheaper on there. :smile: There also doesn't appear to be any P&P charge and the cashback on TopCashback is just over 7%, compared to just over 5% on QVC so ................ I think I'll give them a go because as I know the item suits me I don't have to worry about the 30 day mbg.

Fingers crossed! :wink:

Latest posts

Back