Another taste gaff by Flint

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
Wasn't it DF who tasted the cook essentials condiment and when asked by Simon what she could taste said "mmmm delicious caramelised onions" when it was actually the pot of chilli jam?

It seems her taste buds aren't getting any better, she just tasted the California Breath toothepaste and asked "is it Marzipan?".
"No, it's essential oil of mint said the guest".:cheeky:

Perhaps the is why she's able to stick with the new macrobiotic diet she's on?

She doesn't look well on it either. Dull skin, tired eyes. She's just started a demo with a very fresh and pretty red headed girl doing some hair tongues and side by side DF looks like her granny.

She doesn't look well on it either. Dull skin, tired eyes. She's just started a demo with a very fresh and pretty red headed girl doing some hair tongues and side by side DF looks like her granny.

Was she wearing the striped King Kong with the biker Johnson boots?

Was she wearing the striped King Kong with the biker Johnson boots?

Yes, the ying-tong-ming-mong was being worn. Stretched unflatteringly across her ample décolleté. I couldn't see her feet. Neither could she....

Didn't know Debbie is on a macrobiotic diet, I was wondering if she was ill because her face looked quite drawn. I've seen this before in people who are on fad diets and so called healthy eating regimes. We have said on here that she looks younger than she is, if she isn't careful she could lose her youthful looks.

Didn't know Debbie is on a macrobiotic diet, I was wondering if she was ill because her face looked quite drawn. I've seen this before in people who are on fad diets and so called healthy eating regimes. We have said on here that she looks younger than she is, if she isn't careful she could lose her youthful looks.
Catherine Huntley is doing some clean n lean regime where you eat nothing but unrefined, natural stuff. Why are people so extreme? Just enjoy a bit of everything and get over yourselves. I reckon they do it to be "interesting" Must be fun to have to dinner.

Catherine Huntley is doing some clean n lean regime where you eat nothing but unrefined, natural stuff. Why are people so extreme? Just enjoy a bit of everything and get over yourselves. I reckon they do it to be "interesting" Must be fun to have to dinner.

If they are doing it to be interesting then they are failing dismally :sleepy:

They're doing it because they have no common sense or the intelligence to follow science and work it out for themselves. They need to be told what to eat and when to eat it by some celebrity or very clued up businessman who is making a fortune out of science for sheeple....:D

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

They're doing it because they have no common sense or the intelligence to follow science and work it out for themselves. They need to be told what to eat and when to eat it by some celebrity or very clued up businessman who is making a fortune out of science for sheeple....:D

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

And are possibly pretentious ar$eholes :wink:

I once lost a sh*tload of weight using Lean Cuisine frozen meals. I think Birds Eye made them. I used to do the boil in the bag jobby, but added loads of steamed veg to bulk out the finished product cos they were teeny.

So basically I invented the Diet Chef concept :hi: That's other idea I've had ripped off! :cash::heartbroke:

Latest posts

Back