Another Elemis TSV on 6th September

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What are peeps going to do?? I was all set on getting this, but all this talk of shimmering serums and mica, and the price being a little higher than I was hoping and the £4.95 postage that seems way to much, I'm wavering now... I'll see how it all looks during the presentation (I need to stay up anyway, my baby's last feed of the day is due, very conveniently, at midnight!:grin:)

I ordered mine. Just now, £44.89 altogether. I picked normal/dry I would have gone for the the sensitive if it had been there. I was expecting the postage to be £5.45 to be honest. QVC seem to have put up shipping charges lately.

Hi, (just registered tonight but have been browsing the forum on and off) Gotta say Keeley is looking amazing. Both me and my partner got a sample each through the door yesterday and quite liked it. Couldnt see a drastic change but ive ordered it as I wanted the cleanser and toner anyway and wouldnt mind trying the serum.

Off topic, with QVC why do you have to pay P&P for each item you order? Makes it so much more expensive! :(

^^I went for it too. I got the normal/dry option. I will test drive the new serum and see whether it's really as good as Keeley makes it sound.

On a side point, Keeley often raves about the Tri-enzymes however my own skin could not tolerate such a drying regime for long and felt horrible!

Should I go for the pro-collagen marine cream and wrinkle smooth pen or shouldn't I?.............should I?............. Shouldn't I?...............clicky finger is agog and trembling :wait2:

Gosh that P+P is a bit extra strength!

What does the serum do? I missed the launch,also I couldn't figure out if that was dandruff on Alison's top or glitter in the garment?

Going by Tia's explanation, it may well be bits of shimmery mica making their escape.........
Yes, but will it make me younger,richer,taller and irresistable to the opposite sex?

If so I may just be able to justify the P+P.

Should I go for the pro-collagen marine cream and wrinkle smooth pen or shouldn't I?.............should I?............. Shouldn't I?...............clicky finger is agog and trembling :wait2:

If you have been sitting up all night waiting for an answer here it is. No you shouldn't. You can go to bed now.:sleepy::sleepy:

Almost tempted at 6am, listening to all the hype! :tongue2: ...am glad to say I went up for my bath first, took one look at my shelf full of all the face treatments and decided NOOOOO!!!!!..I faithfully followed Keely's advice on the Quartz Lifting Serum, 10 days..blah! blah! nothing happened, and must admit was slightly put off by the woman who phoned in from the qvc panel (tester)l..she did not sound 100% to me, wee bit cagey as if she had to say the results were instant...mmmm :thinking2: Is there a treatment that gives "instant" results ??? Naw! £££ saved, you can't defy gravity, it happens to all.

I do love my Elemis, just don't want another miracle cure.

And don't want to hear how wonderful this is after I didn't buy it..lol :envy:

daydreamer

Hi donna 255: yes, it is a shame the 'sensitive' option wasn't there, I noticed that and wondered and, frankly thought it was mean of them not to have this option: they know everybody would buy it, that's why... !

Hi, (just registered tonight but have been browsing the forum on and off) Gotta say Keeley is looking amazing. Both me and my partner got a sample each through the door yesterday and quite liked it. Couldnt see a drastic change but ive ordered it as I wanted the cleanser and toner anyway and wouldnt mind trying the serum.

Off topic, with QVC why do you have to pay P&P for each item you order? Makes it so much more expensive! :(

Hi and welcome to the forum :)

I don't need cleanser as still have the ones that qvc made an error on. My CC is safe.

Keeley's face does look amazing at the moment,it's almost like the structure of it has changed slightly and it's not just because she looked quite rough during her pregnancy by contrast-sorry Keeley I know you sometimes use read this forum-but her face actually looks better than any time i've EVER seen it!

I got the sample yesterday and tried it last night. I don't think it's a miracle product so I won't be buying. I'll stick to my Prescriptives magic powder or Laura Geller glow box to give my skin that luminous look.

I'm glad I've read this as I was trempted by this yesterday but now people have tried the serum and aren't too impressed I've decided it's a no. It would probably have sat unused in a drawer anyway!

There is no such thing as a miracle product, its hype from the companies.

A new product should actually be tested on your skin for at least 30 days before results are seen. Something to do with your skins turnover which is 28-30days as the norm and your age.

I have always said, if you use a range and enjoy using it that is more important. As then you are more likely to use it properly and regularly which is more benefit. Remember the tv show about the Boots No7 wonder product. They Boots said you needed to use it non stop for a year before you saw a big difference.

As for the cleanser and toner, well I have two 400ml of the cleanser and the same of the toner plus one each of the normal 200ml sizes too. Now I have started into one lot of the 400mls sizes.:thinking2:

Latest posts

Back