Another Elemis TSV on 6th September

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No sample for me and I bought two of the Lime and Ginger TSV a while back.

I have ordered three of the HQ hair sets £49.50 using the code on hotdeals that someone mentioned (thank you!). Two are Christmas presents and my sister wanted one so I can still feel like a fart!

I got a sample too & have just applied it to my very hungover skin - I still look like death warmed up - no visible brillance for me !!! lol

xxx

My hubby has just come down stairs & said my skin does look better & brighter so maybe it does work ....... will have to buy it now !!!

Last edited:
I got a sample and it made my skin tingle. Not sure whether it's supposed to do that. I noticed that it had shimmery particles in it.

Well I've just used my sample and must admit my skin looked a bit brighter after putting it on-but no tingle.Looking at the ingredients list I see it has Mica in it-maybe thats the "Visible Brilliance",but by the time I had applied my make-up the "Brilliance" had disappeared-so I'm not sure what it is supposed to do.:thinking2:
No doubt Keely will have the answers.:giggle:

awwwww, I don't "do" mica, as I used BE before and the mica in the powder did cause break outs and white spots.

I have enough cleanser, and the serum was the only reason to buy the TSV, but knowing it contains mica, I will probably give it a miss.
Thanks for your post Maykitten, and thanks from my cc too lol

Interesting!

Does the Visible Brilliance serum make your skin look more tan, or perhaps give a bit of colour?

I'm currently using the Gatineau Activ eclat energizing cream and find that helps warm up my complexion well. . .so don't know whether the Visible Brilliance is worth buying now that you guys mention that some of you felt no 'tingling/shimmer'!

I received my free sample through the post today and after using it I cannot see any difference on my skin.

I received my free sample through the post today and after using it I cannot see any difference on my skin.

No - I'm with you. I didn't think for a minute I would drop 10 years after one use but some products feel fab when you put them on - and some, not so much. The jury's out for me - maybe I will wait and see what the reviews are?

No sample for me and I bought two of the Lime and Ginger TSV a while back.

I have ordered three of the HQ hair sets £49.50 using the code on hotdeals that someone mentioned (thank you!). Two are Christmas presents and my sister wanted one so I can still feel like a fart!

Have you got the code please? can't find it.

I got a sample today too but havent tried it yet, dont want to be tempted to buy the TSV, am away most of the day with DD as she has a skills test tomorrow so wont see much of the shows so will be able to FART all day :LOL:

I've just looked on Keeley's page on Facebook and someone has asked if you can combine this with tri-enzyme. The answer is "you would use your Tri Enzyme Wash , Tone, Tri Enzyme Serum then the new Brilliance Serum with your choosen Moisturiser over the top to finish". So cleanse first and you have a six step process, or should that be cleanse and tone to give a seven step process? Now maybe I am just a lazy cow but that seems like a lot of hassle and also a lot of product to leave on your skin.

i made up my mind and I will not go for the TSV and will be farting.
I changed my mind after reading the serum contains mica.
I could buy and flog it all on eb@y, but I can't be bothered

I was considering getting this - I don't know about mica though - is it not a good ingredient?

Thanks in advance :flower:

I've just looked on Keeley's page on Facebook and someone has asked if you can combine this with tri-enzyme. The answer is "you would use your Tri Enzyme Wash , Tone, Tri Enzyme Serum then the new Brilliance Serum with your choosen Moisturiser over the top to finish". So cleanse first and you have a six step process, or should that be cleanse and tone to give a seven step process? Now maybe I am just a lazy cow but that seems like a lot of hassle and also a lot of product to leave on your skin.

I thought she's always said before that you do your cleanse, tone and then tri enzyme wash? Has she changed her mind now then? Not that it matters to me because I like the wash, but it doesn't like me.... you can surely only use so many serums though - one on top of the other doesn't sound like it would bring an awful lot of benefits does it? Other than the benefit of lining the Elemis pockets of course.....

I was considering getting this - I don't know about mica though - is it not a good ingredient?

Thanks in advance :flower:

mica is a mineral derivate and used in beauty products to add shimmer.
I am not fond of serums or creams having a glittery texture.

from wiki:
Some brands of toothpaste include powdered white mica. This acts as a mild abrasive to aid polishing of the tooth surface, and also adds a cosmetically-pleasing glittery shimmer to the paste. The shimmer from mica is also used in makeup, as it gives a translucent "glow" to the skin or helps to mask imperfections.

I can't see the need to add glitter to a serum?

Elemis 5 Piece Visible Brilliance Skincare Collection
Today's Special Value Price £39.90
QVC Price £48.00
Item Number 228233
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95
Give your complexion a glowing radiance with this Elemis set. It contains new and full-sized items and is your complete daily skincare regime. There's brand new Visible Brilliance Serum (30ml) for instant luminosity, plus Pro Collagen Marine Cream (15ml) and Pro Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream (15ml) to help reduce fine lines. Finally, there's a cleanser and toner (200ml each) which come in two options: for dry skin choose Rehydrating Rosepetal Cleanser and Ginseng Toner; for combination skin go for Balancing Lime Blossom Cleanser and Lavender Toner.

Latest posts

Back