Another Elemis TSV on 6th September

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Can I just point out to anyone who has been wanting to try the Elemis lime and ginger hand and body duo, which is available at several places for £39.00, www.hqhair.com have the duo in stock for £18.00, don't know whether it's a mistake, but my order went through okay.

Can I just point out to anyone who has been wanting to try the Elemis lime and ginger hand and body duo, which is available at several places for £39.00, www.hqhair.com have the duo in stock for £18.00, don't know whether it's a mistake, but my order went through okay.

That is a great offer Yolanda, it includes a free solid oak stand worth £25 as well.
The bottles look nicer than the ones on QVC too :)
Have you tried it before?

That is a great offer Yolanda, it includes a free solid oak stand worth £25 as well.
The bottles look nicer than the ones on QVC too :)
Have you tried it before?

No, BB, I haven't, but I don't mind spending £18.00 to do so, wouldn't have ordered it at the £39.00 price, though.
I generally like Elemis bodystuff, it's the skincare I can't get on with, it gave me horrible cystic acne, so I'm staying well clear of the TSV.

No, BB, I haven't, but I don't mind spending £18.00 to do so, wouldn't have ordered it at the £39.00 price, though.
I generally like Elemis bodystuff, it's the skincare I can't get on with, it gave me horrible cystic acne, so I'm staying well clear of the TSV.

I wouldnt pay £39 for either but at £18 it is a good buy.
Was looking back the old TSV thread to see other comments and tabatha didnt like the smell so would be interested in comments from others about the smell of this wash and lotion

What a fab find Yo!! Is that the same that was in the last TSV? I think it might be and it's lovely - I bought another one to keep in because it smells gorgeous and if you use the lotion, it lasts all day. Now I want a stand for mine too!

What a fab find Yo!! Is that the same that was in the last TSV? I think it might be and it's lovely - I bought another one to keep in because it smells gorgeous and if you use the lotion, it lasts all day. Now I want a stand for mine too!

It is the same as the previous TSV but the bottles look better than the ones in the TSV so the stand probably wouldnt be any good for the other bottles

bottle size

These are 300mls sizes of both ,the tsv is 200mls sizes as still have 2 of them ,the smell is lovely ,well worth the £18 try instead of £39 fab price have bought 3 so that will last ages,and 1 for rachel who starts st andrews university in 2 weeks,then my girl is gone dont know which 1 is the most nervous :cheeky:

Definitely a bargain, thanks Yo! I'm getting 2, one for myself and one I will put away as a Xmas pressie for a friend who loves citrus smelling potions...:flower:

Definitely a bargain, thanks Yo! I'm getting 2, one for myself and one I will put away as a Xmas pressie for a friend who loves citrus smelling potions...:flower:

I have ordered two as well, one for me and one for my neighbour for Christmas.
Great Bargain, Thanks again Yolanda :clapping:

I bet the people at HQhair must be wondering what's going on, being inundated with order for this set all of a sudden!:33:
Yo, I think they owe you a commission!

Thanks from me too:flower:

Like Bluebell, I've ordered one for me and one as a Christmas present. Well, that's my intention......:wink2:

:sun:

Latest posts

Back