Another Elemis TSV on 6th September

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Keeley posted this on Facebook last night.

"three full sizes , yes one my secret for the last few weeks the new amazing visible brilliance energy serum !!! plus the other full sizes in daily cleansing products and two travel ooooohhhh i am getting soooooo excited"

"remember remember the 6th of September and whilst were talking dates another amazing one is the 6th of December"

Keeley posted this on Facebook last night.

"three full sizes , yes one my secret for the last few weeks the new amazing visible brilliance energy serum !!! plus the other full sizes in daily cleansing products and two travel ooooohhhh i am getting soooooo excited"

"remember remember the 6th of September and whilst were talking dates another amazing one is the 6th of December"

Will that be the L'ocitane one?

Yes, if the TSV really has the serum, two more full size cleansing stuff and two travel sizes, all for less than the cost of the serum, it probably will be good value...

Blows kisses at Sazza:heart::heart::heart:

Oh baby your are mine. Wonder if they will have the sensitive cleanser and toner?

Well the new serum is £40
The cleaner and toner are £17 each
They tell us the PCMC is worth £26
The night is more expensive so will say £30

I have only used the Elemis TRI facial wash, and loved it. Never tried the cleansers and toners... are they nice? I'm thinking of going for the balancing one...:cheeky:

I have only used the Elemis TRI facial wash, and loved it. Never tried the cleansers and toners... are they nice? I'm thinking of going for the balancing one...:cheeky:

Their cleansers and toners are light and easy to use. You can rinse off if you like. The Limeblossom and Lavender(Balancing) have always been my favourite.

Thanks Donna, I'm definitely getting this TSV! I normally prefer a facial wash to a traditional cleanser, so it was good to read it's ok to rinse the Lime and lavender cleanser off... I wonder if I could use my LE muslins to rinse it off?:thinking2:

Latest posts

Back