Another bleeding 3 hours of Chuntley

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She is nicely presented and well groomed. I still cannot watch her. She gushes too much and as a result does come across as insincere and dare I say 'fake'. I don't like her presentation style at all.

I think Loen Love wipes the floor with the lot of 'em on qvc!

She has a gift for comedy and sending herself up, knows her products and 'does' the business, but her banter with the gallery, studio crew and models are a joy to watch.

I've never heard any of the IW presenters give the 'I want' 'I want' / 'I love 'I love' treatment to their products (but that's understandable). Their presenting style is on a different level, and one which I prefer to be honest - its just a shame the products are so tragic !!!!

I like Catherine too. Nicely spoken, well groomed etc. I don't think she's lacking in self confidence and I think she'd easily get another job if she left QVC. The presenters don't make or break a show for me, I only watch if I'm interested in the products, not for the entertainment.

I think Loen Love wipes the floor with the lot of 'em on qvc!

She has a gift for comedy and sending herself up, knows her products and 'does' the business, but her banter with the gallery, studio crew and models are a joy to watch.

I've never heard any of the IW presenters give the 'I want' 'I want' / 'I love 'I love' treatment to their products (but that's understandable). Their presenting style is on a different level, and one which I prefer to be honest - its just a shame the products are so tragic !!!!

Cant stand how Loen speaks to the gallery every few minute's , ignoring the guests and the viewers , its as bad as twitter on Qvc.

Oh dear not a fan of Loen either. I find she covers up with silly giggles because she lacks knowledge about the products! In fact she comes across as always clowning around! Sorry!

I think the IW presentation style reminds me of early QVC, a little more human and that makes them more engaging or more annoying depending on your viewpoint. QVC UK have tried to mimic the American slick and professional presentation style but have evolved into shouty desperation in some cases. BTW Shaun Ryan "adores" lots of things.

This may be unpopular but I like Catherine. The only presenter that I don't like is Jill Franks who claims not to be able to live without every product she airs. False!!!

I agree about Jill Franks:) I used to like Catherine, but lately she is too sugary and keeps harping on about the QVC P&P and about her figure and daughter that she has become boring.....when you have heard it a few times, over and over!!

For my pittance worth, I love beauty shows alone - and can handle most of presenters but but but - its Claire sutton with her cheery happy go lucky, mumsy mess that gets my goat! I. Sure she is lovely,but she's one of those people that seem always happy and upbeat - and that just grates on me! Who the hell is like that all the time? If indeed she is of course! But it just annoys me - volume off and lip reading job.. The others can be annoying but I find them quite endearing in some weird way - and believe me it's not because I fall for the spiel.

Five years watching - 1 purchase - definitely not an addition to spending - maybe watching though! Free entertainment for student days and periods of grim unemployment!

Familiarity breeds contempt, if the QVC presenters are so irritating it's time to step away.

For my pittance worth, I love beauty shows alone - and can handle most of presenters but but but - its Claire sutton with her cheery happy go lucky, mumsy mess that gets my goat! I. Sure she is lovely,but she's one of those people that seem always happy and upbeat - and that just grates on me! Who the hell is like that all the time? If indeed she is of course! But it just annoys me - volume off and lip reading job.. The others can be annoying but I find them quite endearing in some weird way - and believe me it's not because I fall for the spiel.

Five years watching - 1 purchase - definitely not an addition to spending - maybe watching though! Free entertainment for student days and periods of grim unemployment!

She is the opposite if you read her blog she talks openly about her depression, i for one admire her honesty.

Claire Sutton = Mutton dressed as a bimbette! Just needs a jar of mint sauce!
Catherine Huntley = Like a jar of Candarel
Charlie Brook = Like an overripe avocado.
Dale Franklin = A Brillo pad.
Richard Jackson = Gnome on speed.
Jackie Kabler = A tub of cream vinyl silk paint.
Ann Dawson = Shawms / bagpipes.
Alison Keenan = A box of Waitrose biscuits or "clean cotton" Yankee candle,
Kathy Tayler = A pleasant cushion.
Julian Ballantyne = A wisp.
Julia Roberts = A trout with almonds ready meal.

Latest posts

Back