Anne Dawson

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
Has she lost a LOT of weight?

Did anyone hear if she was on a particular diet/programme? Whatever it is it has worked!

Hopefully not due to illness. Well done Anne.

Just reading an old blog where she was going to try that Body Rescue system. Wonder if she did or was that just Q selling tactics.

Just reading an old blog where she was going to try that Body Rescue system. Wonder if she did or was that just Q selling tactics.

probably both, she tried it... it didn't work, she found something that worked but put it down to the body rescue system just for Q's sake :mysmilie_19:

I recall her saying just after New Year she was going to try hard to get her weight down.Looks like its working whatever she's doing.

She lost a lot of weight when Carla was teaching Zumba and AD became its number one fan but Zumba seemed to fall by the wayside and she put all the weight back on.

probably both, she tried it... it didn't work, she found something that worked but put it down to the body rescue system just for Q's sake :mysmilie_19:

A couple of people I work with have lost a lot of weight using Body Rescue, they're looking so good and so fit I'm very tempted to try it myself.

Have never been a fan of Ann D. but on the Decleor hour 5-6p.m has she consulted an ipad/ invited twits etc.? Seems no to me, thanks Ann am now No.1 fan, what a refreshing relief to the rest who are always reading the twats.

I've just been reading about the A4 challenge (where you shouldn't see your waist when a piece of A4 paper is placed in front of you).

Would two pieces of A3 sellotaped together have the same effect?:mysmilie_17:

I've just been reading about the A4 challenge (where you shouldn't see your waist when a piece of A4 paper is placed in front of you).

Would two pieces of A3 sellotaped together have the same effect?:mysmilie_17:

Was just going to ask if I'm right in thinking 2 pieces of A2 = 1 of A4? :mysmilie_5:

Happy Easter all! :mysmilie_47:

I too thought Ann was looking lovely yesterday only saw her when I flicked didn't notice weight loss but she has grown her hair and it looked lovely makes her look so much more feminine.

The largest sheet of "Euro paper" is A0.

All the smaller sizes are made by halving this size to give A1, then halving again to give A2, etc etc.

BUT THESE SIZES HAVE AN AMAZING QUALITY

Each size is exactly the same proportion, which is unique to this proportion.

For the mathematically inclined, the ratio is 1 to the suare root of 2.

No othe ratio has this quality.

The largest sheet of "Euro paper" is A0.

All the smaller sizes are made by halving this size to give A1, then halving again to give A2, etc etc.

BUT THESE SIZES HAVE AN AMAZING QUALITY

Each size is exactly the same proportion, which is unique to this proportion.

For the mathematically inclined, the ratio is 1 to the suare root of 2.

No othe ratio has this quality.

So if I used an AO sheet could I TECHNICALLY say I'm a size zero

I saw Carla presenting a Bob Mackie show the other day (not all of it, the clothes were shocking!) with Jill Franks feigning an interest, and she said she wouldn't be having any chocolate over Easter as she was doing the Christianne Wolff body rescue wotsit to lose weight. So she's succumbed too. I did think ann was looking good last time I saw her, but she looked artificially glam, and I hate to think that's because of qvc or viewers.

One look at the reviews for her book on QVC tells you exactly what I thought would be the case - it's nothing new, just a detox type plan. Anyone will lose weight if they remove refined sugars, most dairy and wheat and grains etc and spend time exercising and doing visualisations... But what annoys me, is that she makes it insanely expensive and impractical to fit in with most 'normal' people's family lives. If I needed to lose weight, I'd save myself the money and hassle of an elaborate exclusion diet. Sorry feeling bit ranty tonight ;)

Yes it's not rocket science and you don't really need an expensive book to tell you what you already know. Don't know about Body Rescue Plan, but I lost a stone on the Superdrug Slenderplan (a cheaper version of Slimfast) I had a Slenderplan for breakfast, lunch, fruit then a healthy tea, et voilà! If you need motivation go the library or YouTube but don't waste money, it's better in your pocket.

Ann looking good again this morning.Hair good and she looks so much better in the long blue shirt than the YK /Join clothes. Not too loud either.....

Latest posts

Back