anne dawson has had a facial tidy up

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

boffy

Registered Shopper
well done anne you look lovely... no odd looking fillers you look like yourself only better:mysmilie_59:

Yes well said Boffy, she looks great and is a good advert for the tsv, it was nice to hear Michael in the Kipling show at 11pn say how lovely she looked. She didn't even look bad in the before and after pic, nice to see someone look so nice naturally.

I thought she looked good too in an earlier Clogau show.Full face on the makeup looked good and natural. Her hair looked great too.

I agree, Anne is looking amazing, she looks so much younger and lovely and she really suits her blonde hair. She's definitely one of the better presenters, she doesn't interrupt, so you get to hear what the guests are saying, so she makes the show really enjoyable.

She was really good on the Beauty Day launch show. I too like how she asks the right questions & lets the guests actually answer & demonstrate. When she does give her opinion it's constructive, not me me me like some others.
She looks really nice.

I agree, Gg. I saw her this morning, after not seeing her for a while, and thought she looked really good; her hair looked glossy and tidy (Kathy Tayler, please note) and I liked the lime green shade of the top she was wearing, very flattering to her skin tone. And no shouting or silly gestures when the guest is speaking, which makes a nice change from most of the others.

Just seen her and looks very natural and nice! Also Anne just gets on with the job, like her!

Last edited:
Haven't seen her for ages but saw the intro to the TSV during thenkipling hour and have to agree. Anne is looking fantastic. Are we saying this is due to surgery, Botox or something?

Haven't seen her for ages but saw the intro to the TSV during thenkipling hour and have to agree. Anne is looking fantastic. Are we saying this is due to surgery, Botox or something?

ABSOLUTELY IN MY HUMBLE OPINION but thats not a bad thing. its not botox though more like shes seen a proper plastic surgeon and had a facelift or a mini facelift. she looks great!

ABSOLUTELY IN MY HUMBLE OPINION but thats not a bad thing. its not botox though more like shes seen a proper plastic surgeon and had a facelift or a mini facelift. she looks great!

Yep but whatever's she's doing/had done, it's certainly working.....she looks positively lovely! Go Anne! :mysmilie_59:

(First time I've ever seen somebody on tv & felt mildly envious! lol)

Yep Anne is looking really good and it`s great to see it. Now all she has to do is to knock saying " you know " every 30 seconds on the head and she`d be a 100% pleasure to see and hear.

Not sure about a face lift .She is still jowly and I would have thought they should be the first things to go.

i notice the smallish jowls but overall still nice. good procedures are subtle but effective without looking strained

Nice post and agree with points made! Anne always comes across professional and she seems honest and doesn't mess about on screen :mysmilie_59:

I agree she is looking good but I had put it down to weight loss and some sort of a regime for the wedding

Whilst a face lift would be her own business again is it not unfair to imply it is down to the TSV? Anne may not have done this herself but viewers will see the improvement and righty or wrongly put 2 and 2 together.

Beauty day - where is Ali Lung? Haven't seen her lately ...

Yes Anne looks very nice these days - she could other presenters a few tips!

I agree she is looking good but I had put it down to weight loss and some sort of a regime for the wedding

Whilst a face lift would be her own business again is it not unfair to imply it is down to the TSV? Anne may not have done this herself but viewers will see the improvement and righty or wrongly put 2 and 2 together.

i was thinking that.....but she has been improving over a space of time but qvc humbug lol

Latest posts

Back