Annasleaze

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is any justice, she will do her famous high kick and pull something, Serve her right and pay back for the Fatnher Christmas incident. What a plonker!

So, she would wear Michele Hope eh? Yes, perhaps she might. Under a long dark coat, on a dark night with no streetlights, moon or stars. She would pop out at 1:00am to put the bins out, so that no neighbours, the milkman, passing cars or anybody else chances across her wearing it LOL

After reading the above comments, I was fired up to send the following email to the CEO UK - Koreen Fader. I have taken the liberty of including some of your comments, and turned it into a quiz for her to guess the identity of the presenter.......

Madam,
Here is a New Year Quiz for you.................. who is the presenter ?

She’s one heck of a loose cannon.
She constantly swishes about, then says "oh I haven’t done my pose yet" then pouts and kicks her leg in the air
Its disgusting when she can lick clothing live on air during a pandemic. - 191765 Frank Usher PU Coat
Plus heartlessly commenting on air right after Christmas during the day, that Father Christmas does not exist !!! - what WAS she thinking ?
Viewing audience is saying " is she really suited to live tv shopping telly? " , um NO.

The above comments are taken from a varying age range on a website of current and ex customers of QVC.

Regards
Omg I have just sent an email to ceo QVC’s saying more or less the same saying she should be sacked for licking the coat and how annoying she is glad I’m not on my own 😊

Attachments

• 66C2E323-5BA4-49D6-AB2A-881B7A50B98A.png
    66C2E323-5BA4-49D6-AB2A-881B7A50B98A.png
    34.6 KB · Views: 168
Unless I’m going mad, which is quite likely, in that video, I thought she licked her forearm rather than the coat because the sleeves were pushed up.

However, whatever she did, she really grates on me.

Unless I’m going mad, which is quite likely, in that video, I thought she licked her forearm rather than the coat because the sleeves were pushed up.

However, whatever she did, she really grates on me.
In my view it doesn’t actually matter if she licked her own arm or the coat it’s that fact she clearly stated she was licking the coat.
She had also referenced the coat being licked previously in the presentation.
Early in the pandemic there was all these persons being discussed filming themselves licking items in supermarkets.
I don’t think QVC should be used as a platform for the stunts Annaliese Dayes chooses to perform live on air.

I did hear her say “I want to lick it,” so I agree with you, especially in the current social distancing climes.

Her fiancé must have the patience of Job if she’s like that outside the QVC studios.

My goodness!

The venom being spewed towards this presenter is rather unsettling in my opinion.

She's new (possibly still very nervous) and giving it her best shot.

And yes, you cannot like everybody, but seriously, trying to get the lady fired - just wow!!

Maybe it's just me (I certainly hope not), but I could never take pleasure in someone else's suffering.

Well, she's totally unaware how she's making her audience suffer that's for sure ! I thought she was new too when I first saw her, but apparently she's been in post for several months now, and clearly the other children in charge must be of the same ilk or she would have been taken to task long ago.

I posted on another thread but briefly she LICKED the sleeve of a FU coat
Disgusting I’ve sent an email to Q see if I get a reply
My goodness!

The venom being spewed towards this presenter is rather unsettling in my opinion.

And yes, you cannot like everybody, but seriously, trying to get the lady fired - just wow!!

Maybe it's just me (I certainly hope not), but I could never take pleasure in someone else's suffering.
if she stopped showing off all the time and making the show all about her perhaps people would warm to her but very time I’ve seen her she’s unbearable

My goodness!

I wouldn’t call it spewing venom just people airing their views of someone who is super annoying but also ignoring Covid rules they banned an advert where people were licking their lips because of this pandemic

My goodness!

Well her 'best shot' isn't good enough.

Let's face it QVC presenters are a law unto themselves. Nowhere on the High Street would a member of staff get away with their behaviour.
They are a lot of has been that can't hack it in the real world.
Sorry if anyone thinks my comments are unreasonable.

Let's face it QVC presenters are a law unto themselves. Nowhere on the High Street would a member of staff get away with their behaviour.
They are a lot of has been that can't hack it in the real world.
Sorry if anyone thinks my comments are unreasonable.
I don’t think you are unreasonable lemonpop it’s true they are,I do think the comment from Tommy smith was unreasonable spitting venom I don’t think so

My goodness!

I'm gonna try and sound fair here - Love her or loathe her - It isn't her fault. QVC hired her, after I presume a number of screen tests, and she would've been compared with other candidates. I would also presume that whomever it was who hired her saw showreels of her previous work and would've seen that she's no shrinking violet. It's a little bit different to how it is when you start a job in a regular high street store, you're allowed to be unsure, a little bit nervous and it may take a little while for you to "find your feet". On a tv shopping channel you need fit in quickly and seamlessly. A big personality is one thing, but being full of oneself is another. Q need to be make sure that their shows are presented in a professional manner.
Talking about wanting to lick a product (even if she didn't actually do it) doesn't sound professional, neither does "Have you been warned about me?" It's not about "Me" and Q should recognise this and not let her, or any of the other presenters for that matter "run away with themselves". When viewers start complaining, I think it's gone a bit far. It's up to Q to make sure that their presenters aren't inviting loads of shitty feedback, they're supposed to be running the place. The feedback might sound cruel, but it's not unfounded. I'd soon be shown the door at work (or at least "spoken to") if I started talking to my customers like I was down the pub with my mates. The viewers, and the BAs need to be treated and spoken to in a respectful manner and it's up to management to ensure that this level of professionalism is upheld at all times, and they're not!

I'm gonna try and sound fair here - Love her or loathe her - It isn't her fault. QVC hired her, after I presume a number of screen tests, and she would've been compared with other candidates. I would also presume that whomever it was who hired her saw showreels of her previous work and would've seen that she's no shrinking violet. It's a little bit different to how it is when you start a job in a regular high street store, you're allowed to be unsure, a little bit nervous and it may take a little while for you to "find your feet". On a tv shopping channel you need fit in quickly and seamlessly. A big personality is one thing, but being full of oneself is another. Q need to be make sure that their shows are presented in a professional manner.
Talking about wanting to lick a product (even if she didn't actually do it) doesn't sound professional, neither does "Have you been warned about me?" It's not about "Me" and Q should recognise this and not let her, or any of the other presenters for that matter "run away with themselves". When viewers start complaining, I think it's gone a bit far. It's up to Q to make sure that their presenters aren't inviting loads of shitty feedback, they're supposed to be running the place. The feedback might sound cruel, but it's not unfounded. I'd soon be shown the door at work (or at least "spoken to") if I started talking to my customers like I was down the pub with my mates. The viewers, and the BAs need to be treated and spoken to in a respectful manner and it's up to management to ensure that this level of professionalism is upheld at all times, and they're not!
I agree with your post and think the bottom line is, if viewers are turning off when she is on - which I and some others seem to be doing - then QVC have a problem. QVC want to sell their products and if people arent watching that wont be happening.

I havent watched her since she made her comment about when do you tell children that Father Christmas doesnt exist at a time when children could have been watching. I'm afraid that was that for me. I dont think people should be made to feel guilty that they have let QVC know their feelings. It is then up to QVC what they do about it.

From what I understand (I’ve posted this on another thread) she didn’t apply for the job, but was offered it after appearing as a guest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back