Annalee & Hope

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Springflower

Registered Shopper
Don't know what the fabrics are like but as an apple shape I feel excited for the first time in ages about QVC fashion. Most of the tops cover everything I need to hide.

I'm wondering who buys this stuff ? I realise that I have a ' traditional ' taste in clothes , but having watched just part of this show , I can't believe the strange asymetrical shapes and unflattering lines of most of the items I saw.
They were described as ' must have ' items and the prices were really high , particularly when the P&P is taken into account ! Does this fashion range appeal to lots of people , which makes me a ' stick - in - the - mud ' old f**t ? I'd so like to hear what others think.

I'm wondering who buys this stuff ? I realise that I have a ' traditional ' taste in clothes , but having watched just part of this show , I can't believe the strange asymetrical shapes and unflattering lines of most of the items I saw.
They were described as ' must have ' items and the prices were really high , particularly when the P&P is taken into account ! Does this fashion range appeal to lots of people , which makes me a ' stick - in - the - mud ' old f**t ? I'd so like to hear what others think.

Doesn't appeal to me either Jenny,but then I AM an old f-rt.

I liked the pink blouse with the gold collar. The rest looked like rejects from the 70s. There have got to be better designers out there for heavens sake.

The style of dress she's wearing on the 2pm hour looks like something from Little House on the Prairie.

It's a real look back at the 70s isn't it? I do the top Pipa is wearing. Probably a range to buy one or two pieces from although I'm not sure it's for me.

Christ ... that shimmer tunic on now clings to the model's pert bottom. It'd be ruddy awful on my backside!!

I ordered the top Pipa had on. I thought the whole range was the best I've ever seen on Q!

It is part of the same company. I'm trying a couple of pieces because I love the Tiana B dresses. I took two of them for a weekend away. They took up hardly any space and didn't crease at all.

I ordered two tops yesterday. They looked really nice on the models, so I hope I like them. I found the guest from the brand really annoying, her voice gave me a headache. She sounded like one of the mob wives on the Sophanos (sp).

It is part of the same company. I'm trying a couple of pieces because I love the Tiana B dresses. I took two of them for a weekend away. They took up hardly any space and didn't crease at all.

I wear dresses to work and have a couple of Tiana B dresses that I wear. Easy to wear, easy to wash and can be worn pretty much all year round. Haven't tried Annalee & Hope but hope you like your purchases.

I ordered two tops yesterday. They looked really nice on the models, so I hope I like them. I found the guest from the brand really annoying, her voice gave me a headache. She sounded like one of the mob wives on the Sophanos (sp).

My Coral top arrived today - i also ordered the Jade version but that did not arrive. Why don't they stick them in the same bag? They are the same item number!!

Anyway, it is really nice, so thankfully I won't have to send them back.

Latest posts

Back