Andrew Bagley as James Bond?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

l must go round with my head in a bag, I've never heard of half the people you lot talk about. Probably find I'm old enough to be his mother.

Yeah I feel like that too with a lot of supposedly famous people. I am still not sure who these Kardashians are or what they do or are famous for. Sometimes I pick up a trashy-gossip mag and flick through it and am like I don't know who the heck these people are, but nor do I care, most of them being in the public eye for appearing in a reality tv show or flashing bits of themselves on twitter or even worse videos of lewd conduct that would make even the hardiest of Grannies blush.

But yeah Rupert is a proper British actor. Appeared as lead in Spooks, Whitechapel etc. Really rather dashing. Married to her that used to be in Ballykissangel (Dervla Kirwan.)

I know who some of the Kardashians are, I just don't know why. I expect they'll have something to sell on QVC before long. They've already done a clothing line and now make up. I do struggle with some of the young 'starlets' who appear on the Mail website every day, and quite why we need to know that they've bought a Starbucks or a dog or have been seen with Justin Bieber/Harry/Styles/Prince Harry/Lindsay Lohan that week. I guess it's a change from the endless saga of Jennifer Aniston's pregnancy-go-round. I should probably stop reading it really!! Rupert's v nice in Whitechapel, esp when he changes his shirt. A lot!

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by brissles
..but I always preferred Richard Chamberlain (Dr Kildare) - sadly my life-long dream fell apart when a few years ago I discovered he was gay

Do you rember him in the Thorn Birds?

OOh yes me too!! I always wanted to thrust me hand up his cassock. :happy:

As for Baggy Bagley, no ta not with those manky teef. :mysmilie_865:

...Rupert's v nice in Whitechapel, esp when he changes his shirt. A lot!

Yeah I am a big fan of a fella who isn't afraid to get his kit off onscreen!

There was a very nice ass shot in Spooks too that for some reason stuck in my mind. (blush!)

He did appear in a play where he appeared completely naked on stage every night too when he was younger. I remember reading an article on him and he had a bit of a game going on with the younger actress's whereby they dared him to see how um "aroused" he could appear each night. Tut tut! Also the one time boyfriend of Kylie, though apparently Dervla doesn't like him to keep banging on about it in every interview which he did for a while, which is completely understandable.

Sean Bean wife beater(oh and don't forget dumping plainer wife who supported him before he hit it big. Then dumped her for younger model once he hit fame in Sharpe) and rumoured alli. No thanks.

Someone should tell Andrew, remember no matter what crap you say about Gatineau and Madame Gatineau the brand has been for many years owned by Revlon. Yes that well know drug store brand in Boots and Superdrug.

Steve McQueen was also very handy with his fists and women too.

Clint right wing talks to chairs and hates paying for any children he had with Sonja thingy his partner for many years. Blackened her name after they split so she could not work, and support his children.

I'm interested to know who you DO like.

I'm shallow, I go on appearances only, without resorting to their personal cv first, as nearly everyone in showbusiness has 'history' - even Tommy Cooper who was unfaithful to his wife for years !!!!

I have seen this trailer now with the sound, which I have to say spoilt it for me. Andrew's voice is wrong for a Bond character. Maybe he should have spoken French.

Yeah I am a big fan of a fella who isn't afraid to get his kit off onscreen!

There was a very nice ass shot in Spooks too that for some reason stuck in my mind. (blush!)

He did appear in a play where he appeared completely naked on stage every night too when he was younger. I remember reading an article on him and he had a bit of a game going on with the younger actress's whereby they dared him to see how um "aroused" he could appear each night. Tut tut! Also the one time boyfriend of Kylie, though apparently Dervla doesn't like him to keep banging on about it in every interview which he did for a while, which is completely understandable.

I have liked him in most of the roles especially Spooks but in real life he has been a bit of a twat in any interviews I've seen. Both he and the missus act like loveys when infact they are pretty average actors.

Yes, have to agree with you there, - Dervla wottsit does come across as being up her own backside and being very 'grand'. Haven't seen her on the box lately.

Also agree, give me Joe Chandler and all his OCD-ness over the real person any day! Dervla is probably dusting that portrait she keeps in the attic, lucky cow, doesn't seem to look a day older. Still can't have everything, her hair is a bit ratty sometimes;-)

Latest posts

Back