Andrew Bagley as James Bond?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

When I was a girl - hundreds of years ago - there used to be a film start called Dale Robertson, now he was gorgeous. I don't expect anyone remembers him - you are all so young x

I do remember him he was very handsome.
Lynn

When I was a girl - hundreds of years ago - there used to be a film start called Dale Robertson, now he was gorgeous. I don't expect anyone remembers him - you are all so young x

I think my mum used to like him was he in Wells Fargo?

I remember watching him in Wells Fargo. I am very young, but have a good memory!! Just for information, he died in February this year aged 89 years.

My favourite still is Paul Newman. Cool Hand Luke and Hud - unbeatable.

I remember watching him in Wells Fargo. I am very young, but have a good memory!! Just for information, he died in February this year aged 89 years.

My favourite still is Paul Newman. Cool Hand Luke and Hud - unbeatable.

Now Paul Newman had it all! They even named an iconic watch after him. The Paul Newman Rolex Daytona. You would need a lot of money to buy one!

Paul Newman made a film about a boxer called ' Somebody up there likes me' I think the leading lady was Pierre Angeli. Now I'm going back donkeys years. x

Now Paul Newman had it all! They even named an iconic watch after him. The Paul Newman Rolex Daytona. You would need a lot of money to buy one!

If you had one Big Dave I could be persuaded to change my mind about Dale being the Housewives favourite

I don't like crinkly old Bagley! A few years ago I happened to get a free upgrade to First Class on the Eurostar and he was sat opposite me on the other side of the aisle. As soon as the train surfaced to Ashford or wherever it was he was straight on his phone trying to sound very important. He complained that the champagne was "lukewarm," (it seemed fine to me and I had champagne served from the same bottle). He kept saying: "I am Andrew Bagley from Gatineau and I am preparing for my appearance on television!"

I remember Dale saying on air that he was name after Dale Robertson - his mum had a crush on him at the time (she was one of the Wrigley twins, by the way)

My mum had a crush on Vince Edwards (Ben Casey), but I always preferred Richard Chamberlain (Dr Kildare) - sadly my life-long dream fell apart when a few years ago I discovered he was gay

I remember Dale saying on air that he was name after Dale Robertson - his mum had a crush on him at the time (she was one of the Wrigley twins, by the way)

My mum had a crush on Vince Edwards (Ben Casey), but I always preferred Richard Chamberlain (Dr Kildare) - sadly my life-long dream fell apart when a few years ago I discovered he was gay
Do you rember him in the Thorn Birds?

OOoooh yes, its recently been re-run on one of the more obscure channels, and of course we all know which is the best bit !!!!!

Phew!! I've come over all unnecessary!!!!!!!!!!!!!It was the mention of Paul Newman's eyes...........talking of eyes - what about David Essex. He still looks good. I must go and have a lie down and pull myself together. x

Maybe QVC could get a bit of product placement going - Dr NO NO!, Diamoniques are Forever, ThunderEcoBall....

I must be weird but Paul Newman's never done ought for me (no matter how often I asked!!), and it's because of the eyes-so cold makes me chilly just thinking about them. I'll take a nice, warm brown pair thanks!! Do/did like Richard Chamberlain though, ahh The Slipper and the Rose...!!

Latest posts

Back