Andrew Bagley as James Bond?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Actually, Andrew is more of a Leslie Philips type. Could see him with a cravate and smoking jacket. Ding Dong!

I just thought that promo was so cringeworthy and cheesy - reminded me of the efforts from The Apprentice!

Hmm I don't see the attraction of Andrew sorry :( its the same with Smarmy Brooks :down:

Andrew Bagley makes me laugh with his talk of "sophisticated skincare." Look at him! He is all crinkled like a piece of srcunched-up tissue paper! He actually drives a very expensive sports car so must have a lot of money!

He makes a lot of money on QVC by giving the impression that Gatineau is his life and by telling us that we shouldn't choose any other skincare. Fails to mention that he's also the UK distributor of Mary Cohr, Ionithermie and about six other French brands. Used to do Phytomer too until last year.

And I always thought that he was the house wives favourite, doesn't seem he is though.

BD

I won't say I'm upset . . . . . . . . . . Just a little 'disappointed' :down: :mysmilie_512::mysmilie_478::mysmilie_51::mysmilie_483:

Big Dave I thought you would have had your hands full with Alexis and Catherine.

When I was a girl - hundreds of years ago - there used to be a film start called Dale Robertson, now he was gorgeous. I don't expect anyone remembers him - you are all so young x

Latest posts

Back