And the award goes to..........

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Simon Biagi would win the Tango Award for the orangest face on television now on the Berek hour.

I would like to nominate a man as the LOUDEST SHOUTER but I can't remember his name. He has an Australian????? accent and demonstrated alarm padlocks and rezap battery chargers.

I'm sure if you try and think about the loudest shouter on QVC you will know who I mean and can tell me his name. I have to mute the TV whenever he appears.

I am watching the Mally show and would like to nominate Kathy Taylor for the most incessant "me me ME" presentation I've ever heard. She won't let the demonstrator finish a sentence. It's appalling.

I would like to award Prai and Elemis jointly the Bamboozle with Bulls**t award for services to wrinkles.

and

Heather from Nails Inc the "How to speak at 100 miles an hour without taking a breath but not making any mistakes award"

I would like to nominate a man as the LOUDEST SHOUTER but I can't remember his name. He has an Australian????? accent and demonstrated alarm padlocks and rezap battery chargers.

I'm sure if you try and think about the loudest shouter on QVC you will know who I mean and can tell me his name. I have to mute the TV whenever he appears.

is it david hawkins? winds me up aswell although he was on other night outside with JR selling a hose he came very close to soaking her one or two times i couldn't stop laughing as she kept moving further and further away and fake laughing

The "Had this hairstyle for the last 30 years award"....goes to Jilly Halliday

The "I'm a Right Knob Head" Award...goes to Glen Campbell

The "Magnificent Shrinking Woman" Award...goes to Julia (Small) Roberts

The "Yeah Yeah Yeah" Award...goes to Pipa Gordon

The "5 year old voice" Award...goes to Claire Sutton

The "Poker Face, can you tell I'm telling you a load of shite" Award...goes to Debbie Flint

is it david hawkins? winds me up aswell although he was on other night outside with JR selling a hose he came very close to soaking her one or two times i couldn't stop laughing as she kept moving further and further away and fake laughing

Yes, thanks for that (although in hindsight I did not really want to be reminded of him) lol

"And the QOSCAR goes to…." :bow:

Best Picture.................................Thomas Kincade
Best Director................................Lenny Fienberg
Best Actor...................................Dale Franklin
Best Actress................................Debbie Flint
Best Supporting Actor....................Charlie Brook
Best Supporting Actress.................Catherine Huntley
Best Original Blog..........................Debbie Greenwood
Best Adapted Blog.........................Julia Roberts
Best Foreign Language Feature........Suarti
Best Animated Feature...................Kim Mendleson
Best Sound Mixing.........................Bose
Best Make Up...............................Alison Young
Best Costume...............................Glen Campbell
Best Visual Effects........................Carmel Thomas
Best Documentary.........................Twitter
Best Horror..................................Jill Franks

The "nudge, nudge, wink, wink I need one of those" award is shared between JF, CH, AY and AD! Always after a freebie.

The award for cheering me up and making me laugh out loud at the telly (in a good way) goes to Debbie Flint and Alison Young.

My "Gone Up in My Estimation" award goes to Julian Ballantyne. Poor old Simon Biagi gets the gong for the presenter with most OTT style of feigning surprise and enthusiasm.

Living proof that their product really works

WINNER Denis Simioni

NOMINATED Denis Simioni
NOMINATED Philip Kingsley
NOMINATED Michael diCesare

thinking of us the customers - julian ballantyne

this is for good as well as bad isn't it? lol jules ALWAYS asks questions we would want to ask and always makes sure he gets every bit of info available on a product he's a real stickler for knowing things i love him just for that reason

Two nominees for "The annoying Gnome award" ... Craig Rowe and Richard Jackson

Two nominees for the "this way up for rape award"....Jill Franks and Carmel Thomas...

Did you really mean to post this,Kathy? Although I think I have a robust sense of humour, I find your post with regard to JF and Carmel really offensive. There is nothing remotely funny about rape.

Latest posts

Back