And the award goes to..........

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Did you really mean to post this,Kathy? Although I think I have a robust sense of humour, I find your post with regard to JF and Carmel really offensive. There is nothing remotely funny about rape.

I'm not trying to answer for Kathy, but I took the post as pointing out that they wear very inappropriate clothing for a shopping channel. I do see what you are saying, but I'm sure it wasn't meant to come across that way.

I'm not trying to answer for Kathy, but I took the post as pointing out that they wear very inappropriate clothing for a shopping channel. I do see what you are saying, but I'm sure it wasn't meant to come across that way.

Maybe so, but still highly inappropriate.

Maybe so, but still highly inappropriate.

Maybe you felt it was doubley inappropriate. Fair point, I just didn't read it that way, but I see that it could be read that way. Sorry if I answered for someone else when I probably shouldn't have.

Latest posts

Back