Alpha-H TSV - Tuesday 19 May

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I decided to take the plunge and ordered the TSV shortly before it sold out.

I have terribly reactive, sensitive skin and rosacea......

Tried Alpha-H when it 1st came out and it was okay but no real results.

Tried it again about a month ago and am having FANTASTIC results.........my skin looks so much more even, I am thrilled.

I actually bought the luxury set for my 18 year old DD who was having a teenage-spot problem, but I have claimed it for myself now.

I bought the TSV and a last clicks thing too - that better be my 50th birthday pressie then!! :1:

I did notice on one of the presntations yesterday that Michelle suggested for senstive souls wet the cooton wool before applying the liquid gold I had not heard this before.

I have terribly reactive, sensitive skin and rosacea......

Tried Alpha-H when it 1st came out and it was okay but no real results.

Tried it again about a month ago and am having FANTASTIC results.........my skin looks so much more even, I am thrilled.

Thanks! That's really interesting to know. I thought the kit looked interesting but was too scared to try it as I have reactive/sensitive skin and rosacea. Maybe I will give it a whirl at some stage ... I need to try and sort my pigmentation out!

Thanks! That's really interesting to know. I thought the kit looked interesting but was too scared to try it as I have reactive/sensitive skin and rosacea. Maybe I will give it a whirl at some stage ... I need to try and sort my pigmentation out!

I have been using the White Gold and Ultra Protector SPF 30+ Moisturiser for a couple of weeks now and have started to see an improvement with my uneven skin tone. I feel confident that it will all be sorted after I have used it for approx. 6 weeks.

Postman-on-legs just delivered my TSV - much quicker than usual in this area!

Will be interested to see if I can use the eye complex.......never found an eye cream that I could get on with.....:56:

Latest posts

Back