Alpha-H TSV - Tuesday 19 May

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for letting us know......I am really getting great results with Alpha-H at the moment! :D

Has anyone got any clues about this?

I was searching Google and it came up with the next Alpha-H show being July 10th :33: but it didn't look like the current Alpha-H page, so wondering if I came across a page from last year.......:34:

I've been trying to find some clues.......never have any success but using the red button on Vigin tv, found a set I hadn't noticed before.

225982 5 Piece 24 Hours Skin £35.75

Online and on mobile it doesn't come up, just rang CS and the called it a different name and said it was £36.50 and consists of Liquid Gold, The Poly thingy stuff, Rejuv cream, Eye complex......and something I have forgotten.

Does it sound familiar to anyone?

Wondering if it is an old kit.......or just vaguely possibly (given the phone CS message) the TSV......:33:

Will be sad if it IS the TSV as I have plenty of those products, except the eye stuff........but at least it will save me money!

I've been trying to find some clues.......never have any success but using the red button on Vigin tv, found a set I hadn't noticed before.

Online and on mobile it doesn't come up, just rang CS and the called it a different name and said it was £36.50 and consists of Liquid Gold, The Poly thingy stuff, Rejuv cream, Eye complex......and something I have forgotten.

Wondering if it is an old kit.......or just vaguely possibly (given the phone CS message) the TSV......:33:

Will be sad if it IS the TSV as I have plenty of those products, except the eye stuff........but at least it will save me money!

Here is picture of this item

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/82/225982

Alpha-H 5 Piece 24 Hour Skin Rejuvenation Collection
Item Number: 225982
QVC Price £36.50
Today's Special Value Price £30.54
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Care for your skin with this simple yet effective daily routine from Alpha-H. This five-piece set contains all you need to achieve radiant, younger-looking skin by combating the signs of ageing, such as fine lines and loss of elasticity. You'll get brand-new Liquid Gold Poly-Oxidant Complex (30ml) to keep your skin smooth and hydrated, as well as best-selling Liquid Gold (50ml) and Active Eye Complex (15ml) to help reveal a clearer, firmer skin tone. Completing the set are two skincare essentials - Balancing Cleanser (50ml) and Rejuvenating Cream (50ml).

WOOHOO!!

After all these years I have been hanging around the ST.com forum, I have FINALLY found a TSV 1st!!

I am thrilled!! :D

BTW wish AY would stop saying you can't get the Liquid Gold Serum stuff anywhere, I bought it off Ebay weeks ago :58:

Find Alpha-H products very drying on my skin. Only tried them once, never again.

I don't think the Alpha-H guest is a very good advert for the range, as imo she has got very dry hard looking skin... could be her tan I spose.:54:

I use the elemis pro collagen marine cream and other elements of the range. I have extremely sensitive skin and this is the only one which does not irritate it. I have often thought about trying alpha - h. Can anyone tell me, what kind of a smell, if any, does it have with it? One of the things I like about elemis is the smell.
Thanks.

I bought the tsv. Wasn't going to since I didn't really get on too well with liquid gold the first time I tried it. However, was swayed by the price as you get all 5 products for less than the full size active eye complex, and really want a resurfacing action around eyes.

Also got the trilogy resurfacing collection. Claudia says she has been using the liquid gold and 10% glycolic vitamin c cream, and I think her testament to this - she is positively glowing! :10:

I don't think the Alpha-H guest is a very good advert for the range, as imo she has got very dry hard looking skin... could be her tan I spose.:54:

I also thought she looked a less than ideal advert for the range but listening to what she was saying (on with Cloud-ia, so she actually got a chance to speak! lol), it sounds like she had terrible skin problems herself pre-Alpha H & put her skin through absolute torture in her misguided attempts to sort it out!

If it really was as bad as she said, it looks as if Alpha H did actually make a not unreasonable job of literally turning a pig's ear into something at least approaching a silk purse, even though it is perhaps not as perfect as somebody else who didn't have her original problems?

I dunno, I was too afraid to order the TSV as although I know several peeps on here love the range, there seemed to be a lot of negative reviews regarding sensitivity problems, which made me kinda nervous?

Latest posts

Back