Alpha-H TSV 3/1/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

if you were looking for something else from the TSV
you may be interested in these retailers special offers :
Beauty Bay has got the 3 skin loving vitamins set for £35 something
and the Liquid Laser trio (same set as on qvc, half or 2/3 of full sizes) for £36something
free delivery
Bath and Unwind is Alpha H retailer if the month
and has a duo of full size Night Serum and Full size SPF 50 for £51, free delivery

QVC Price £60.00
Today's Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £4.95

Single Drop or auto-Delivery

Single

Alpha-H 3 Piece Supersize Liquid Gold Skincare Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.210011

Auto-Delivery

Auto-Delivery Alpha-H 3 Piece Supersize Liquid Gold Skincare Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.214725

Is it just me or did they increase the prices concerning the Alpha-H TSVs?

I thought this was a very good price as the eye gel is very expensive on its own, but I agree with you Ani that this TSV costs more than the previous ones.

Maybe it is because all the three products are supersizes? O.k., the eye product is very expensive, but also the Micro Cleanse?

By the way, I use the Eye Complex (first time) and as it is a serum, I am wondering if I have to put an eyecream over it the way one does with serums and creams for the face.

Maybe it is because all the three products are supersizes? O.k., the eye product is very expensive, but also the Micro Cleanse?

By the way, I use the Eye Complex (first time) and as it is a serum, I am wondering if I have to put an eyecream over it the way one does with serums and creams for the face.

I don't think you need to put anything on top of the gel

Sorry to hear that. Did you try the Liquid Gold on a damp cotton wool pad so that the liquid is a little diluted? Maybe that is a possibility. But of course, your skin shouldn't be red or sore after use. Anyway, perhaps the Glow Tonic from Pixi is worth a try? It doesn't contain any alcohol and seems to be milder than the Liquid Gold.

I think I'm going to go for this TSV for the new microcleanse but not totally convinced as yet. Was checking the website - no new products or kits so far.

I still think the balancing cleanse is by far the best cleanse I've ever used but I've gone off LG, I don't seem to see any results now �� however I am now using the Pixi glow tonic and that's brilliant.

I bought the Glow Tonic a while ago, the kit "home and away", still haven't tried it yet. But am looking forward to trying it, according to Caroline Hirons and other people it is great, the same results as with the Liquid Gold, but much cheaper and without alcohol.

Latest posts

Back