Alpha-H TSV 3/1/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I see Overnight Peel as a part of a set just like there's one with Rejuvenating Cream in the same pump jar, three items all for the price of the main product. Hopefully it's in the next TSV, something exciting to look forward to.

you may be onto something there, Marina,
with your crystal ball hehe
cos i did see a set somewhere on my google travels a day or so ago
with this pump jar, but could not read the writing on it
but somehow it did not seem like the rejuvensting cream
i'll see if i can find it again

re the beauty sleep power peel
someone on some blog said that it is glycolic plus RETINOL
now that could be interesting indeed,
and make it different from LG

I think this combination of glycolic acid and retinol might be too much for my skin, I am happy that it tolerates the Liquid Gold without problems. But anyway, those overnight products are en vogue these days.

Yes I meant M& S . mine has a beauty section but not the range they have online.

Tonight I have finished the balancing cleanser from the TSV where it was a supersize. I still have 1/3 of the liquid gold left & also what feels like the majority of the eye cream. I cancelled the auto delivery.

The night serum has 14% glycolic and 1% vitamin A so the overnight peel is going to be the improved formula?
http://www.qvcuk.com/Alpha-H-Liquid...t.211881.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-3-_-211881

will have one more go at a reply to this
as my ipad keeps running out if juice before i manage to post
so pls forgive haste/typos

good point Marina
did not realise about the serum having retinol in it
i do have the first 'ltd edition' version in a clear pump with gold trim
the packaging before this version
i have not been able to see any reference to 1% retinol on ingredients on my serum
or other places like cult beauty or ITVSN which lists ingredients ( i think fully)
and the video with Michelle on there, which may reference that info, does not seem to load for me
after several attempts over several days
my ingredients list in bottle looks identical to list on newer packaged on cult beauty

but that is not to say that i don't believe you Marina :0)
can you remember how you know/where you saw that info ?

i am still learning about retinol and also about reading ingredients listings
and 1% retinol may be very potent and something to work up towards ?
using 0.5 first of all ?
but it is possible that i missed that info when i got the serum quite a while back now ....
possibly got a little carried away wheni first discovered Alpha H lol

re the beauty sleep power peel, gawd knows what's in it/what it does in detail, beyond the marketing superlatives
and the 'promise' of turning me into 'sleeping beauty' *wink wink*

which reminds me a bit of a REN product called 'wake wonderful'
which i haven't tried yet
i am falling in love a tiny little bit with REN
and may end up being a lil bit 'unfaithful' to Alpha H *wink wink*
loved the 1 minute flash mask
and tonight trying the glycolactic renewal mask

which reminds me a bit of a REN product called 'wake wonderful'
which i haven't tried yet
i am falling in love a tiny little bit with REN
and may end up being a lil bit 'unfaithful' to Alpha H *wink wink*
loved the 1 minute flash mask
and tonight trying the glycolactic renewal mask

Confession time then! I too am being a bit unfaithful to Alpha H and using mostly the No.7 beautiful skin range, very pleased with it and saving a lot of money.

That said I still apply Liquid Gold once a week, I still love Alpha H and the passion Michelle brings to it, so couldn't bring myself to stop using it altogether! :)

%
but that is not to say that i don't believe you Marina :0)
can you remember how you know/where you saw that info ?
I've heard this countless times from Michelle,I'll try to find the video if I can.

i am still learning about retinol and also about reading ingredients listings
and 1% retinol may be very potent and something to work up towards ?
using 0.5 first of all ?

Retinol can cause skin peeling but AH one works in the deeper layers and not on the surface and doesn't cause peeling (a per Michelle).
The AH vitamin A night cream also has 1% vitamin A. I have both and neither cause peeling.
On the other hand I have another brand 1% retinol and however I apply I cannot avoid skin peeling so I'm finishing it on my legs now where it doesn't cause peeling.

ahh, thanks ever so much, Marina
much appreciated
will be consulting inputs asap ...
x

Another new AH product is coming out

absolute lip protector
https://www.facebook.com/alph ahski...6968869728607/908931152532371/?type=3&theater

This will be interesting, hope it's not going to fail as the new spf15 eye cream did

O.k., the TSV will be: The new lip product, the new handcream and.....LIQUID GOLD! ;-)

I'd like the new peel in the TSV. It's getting exciting now what new product they are going to put in the TSV. I don't see them putting more than one new product in it but this would very nice if they did.

Latest posts

Back