Alpha-H TSV 3/1/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think I'm going to go for this TSV for the new microcleanse but not totally convinced as yet. Was checking the website - no new products or kits so far.

I hate to admit that I was thinking about buying the TSV although I don't need it, got my stash full of cleansers, Liquid Gold, eye products, etc. BUT the next TSV is just around the corner...;-)

I think I'm going to go for this TSV for the new microcleanse but not totally convinced as yet. Was checking the website - no new products or kits so far.

they dont always have new items for the tsv day but

209162 Alpha-H Liquid Laser Concentrate Refill 50ml £36 + post
210086 Alpha-H Liquid Gold Rejuvenating Cream Duo 50ml £40.52 + post
213804 Alpha-H Liquid Gold Smoothing & Perfecting Mask Duo 100ml £60 + post
213805 Alpha-H Absolute Lip Perfector 10ml £16.50 + post (advanced orders)

are all live

210086 Alpha-H Liquid Gold Rejuvenating Cream Duo 50ml £40.52 + post
This is a very good price as one jar costs £51 elsewhere, I think it may sell out pretty quickly.
I wound get it myself but already have two from the sets, I think this is a brilliant product and gives an overnight result.

You're probably right. Anyway, this time the TSV is not for me. I think. Now. ;-) Ask me again tomorrow.

I went for this (thanks for the number Ian)

I've been using it on and off since it was part of a TSV on auto-delivery (a while ago) and this is essentially a BOGOF at two for £44.87. Mind you we were expecting a duo of the BCC Alpha H mask but that didn't materialise, also this Taya item (from Black Friday) was described as a duo but only a single item sent out. It seems the web team, in addition to not knowing their colours also struggle with counting! :mysmilie_501: I'll let you know how many of the Alpha H product I receive!

Not going for this TSV.I started using some AlphaH products a while ago & have had the Balancing cleanser which is my alternative to C&P and have a stock of LG.I am not going for any of their eye products I had the Absolute Eye cream from a previous TSV and cannot use it.I have read the reviews & many are complaining of soreness & stinging which I have found ( & am not sensitive) but this is really something, can't put anywhere near my eyes.Will not be moved from my Clinique eye creams.

Not going for this TSV.I started using some AlphaH products a while ago & have had the Balancing cleanser which is my alternative to C&P and have a stock of LG.I am not going for any of their eye products I had the Absolute Eye cream from a previous TSV and cannot use it.I have read the reviews & many are complaining of soreness & stinging which I have found ( & am not sensitive) but this is really something, can't put anywhere near my eyes.Will not be moved from my Clinique eye creams.

I'm not sure if you are talking about their new eye product spf15 that was in a TSV with 500 ml cleanser - that one dint't go down well with the majority of the customers and Michelle is currently working on improving it. The one in this TSV is the original clear gel/serum and is non-irritating.

I went for this (thanks for the number Ian)

I've been using it on and off since it was part of a TSV on auto-delivery (a while ago) and this is essentially a BOGOF at two for £44.87. Mind you we were expecting a duo of the BCC Alpha H mask but that didn't materialise, also this Taya item (from Black Friday) was described as a duo but only a single item sent out. It seems the web team, in addition to not knowing their colours also struggle with counting! :mysmilie_501: I'll let you know how many of the Alpha H product I receive!

I would take a screenshot of the duo, just in case.
It is a coincidence that Chloe is presenting this duo as she did the BCC AH mask duo.

I'm not sure if you are talking about their new eye product spf15 that was in a TSV with 500 ml cleanser - that one dint't go down well with the majority of the customers and Michelle is currently working on improving it. The one in this TSV is the original clear gel/serum and is non-irritating.
Still haven't tried the cream yet, but I am currently using the regular AH eye product and so far, I like it! No irritation, enough moisture (from a gel!), it even tightens the skin around the eyes, at least that's my impression.

Is it a new thing that they are suggesting (on the Q website, haven't seen a show today) that you apply Liquid Gold with your fingers rather than a cotton pad if you don't have sensitive skin? On the bottles I have, it says use a cotton pad.

Is it a new thing that they are suggesting (on the Q website, haven't seen a show today) that you apply Liquid Gold with your fingers rather than a cotton pad if you don't have sensitive skin? On the bottles I have, it says use a cotton pad.
It's been suggested on air too, I've tried it but prefer a cotton disk as I can see that a layer of residue comes off.

It's been suggested on air too, I've tried it but prefer a cotton disk as I can see that a layer of residue comes off.

Thanks, I might give it a go without a pad but I'm not sure it will feel right. Having said that, I've been applying toner without a cotton pad/ball ever since maymorganlondon mentioned it on here and find that absolutely fine - nay, better as I use so little, a bottle of toner is lasting forever!

I have decided to sit on my hands this time and haven't risked watching a presentation. I have plenty of LG, I still have some microcleanse and I didn't find the eye gel did anything for me (gatineau gets the nod there). What finally decided me was that I was given the liquid gold mask and anti-aging night cream, along with the melatogenine mask for Christmas and, really, all these glycolic products do the same job in one shape or another. There aren't enough days in the week to use everything anyway, so I will happily enjoy what I have. I love the night cream and it smells wonderful. Also, I used the LG mask and then slept in the melatogenine mask and really saw plumper skin in the morning.

It won't be long till the a-h anniversary shows so will see what pops up then. I think a-h could make their tsv's more interesting. I would rather have more things to try than a supersize LG and a supersize scrub which will last about 3 years if used twice a week. Fans of a-h probably have LG coming out of their ears and old and new customers would like to try a tempting selection of smaller sizes and then repurchase their favourites.

I have just ordered as I use all 3 products on like them all been repurchased many times.

To me there comes Paula's Choice to mind with BHAs and AHAs in different concentrations. Did you mean that?

By the way, is it necessary to exfoliate with other additional exfoliants (enzyme-based or scrubs) when already using Liquid Gold? As with the LG, one already exoliates, right?

Latest posts

Back