Alpha-H TSV 3/1/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I watched a BBC documentary today The Truth About Looking Young where amongst other things (sun damage and the use of spf) it was mentioned that people with lower glucose blood levels age better.

BBC Documentary 2015 The Truth About Looking Young National Geographic Documentary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52nA4xswWjU

Gah, boring TSV. But what a relief, very pleased with No7 skincare at the moment so I won't be wasting any money over-stocking my skincare stash.

its like any beauty brand tsv it will always have at least one of the staple items in it & be kinda similar to the other tsvs

yes Ian, well put, i concurr
and more fool me for hoping for something a lil more adventurous
but, hey, my money is safe too
and thanks again for your sleuthing work,
the early heads up is much appreciated

Thank you Ian once again. It's a very good value TSV all the three items are being supersize, especially if they keep the price around the usual £35 - 37 and most certainly under £40.
I think my money is safe but would be curious to try the new formula Microcleanse and I'm underwhelmed at the variety of the most recent AH TSVs. Shall be looking forward to any new kits and to hopefully seeing the new AH products.

yes Ian, well put, i concurr
and more fool me for hoping for something a lil more adventurous
but, hey, my money is safe too
and thanks again for your sleuthing work,
the early heads up is much appreciated

see if they try something different like they did with that tiny loccitane handcream & perfume one then it bomed big time they will just take that on & not take a risk with something different

Thanks Ian, super speedy sleuthing. I might get this one. Microcleanse and LG are my two a-h staples, I love them both. I hate eye creams in tsv's but if the price is right....

I'm interested in the scrub, would love to try this and I am running low on liquid gold but I don't need any eye cream. I'll think about this one depending on price.

Why don't they put Liquid Laser in a TSV? Or any of the serums? Or a face cream? The only thing that changes is one face product, the two remaining ones are almost always eye care and always Liquid Gold, either in 100ml or in 200ml on rotation. And 200ml Liquid Gold after the October "Luquid Gold only" TSV? Come on!

Presumably the re-formulated Micro-cleanse...

The other two are their best-sellers. Of course it's self-fulfilling now - they're in the TSV so they're the best-sellers... they're the best-sellers, so they've got to be in the TSV.

Presumably the re-formulated Micro-cleanse...
Yes, of course, hence the new name "Superscrub".:) But as far as I can see, I don't need any of the TSv products so my money is save.:) I bought the Glow Tonic set a while ago and the Micro Cleanse set with 300ml in total so thanks, but no, thanks.:)

200461.jpg The TSV on QVC France today, like this one as want the night serum.

My money is safe, haven't even opened the eye gel from around 3 TSV's ago, let alone the last TSV with all the Liquid Gold...

dont like the recent alpha ha tsv's very either ill thought out or ****** minded by not putting a moisturiser or serum in to make a complete regime

Latest posts

Back