Alpha H TSV 15/09/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I tried Alpha H for the first time with the last TSV and can't say I was impressed. I've yet to try the Instant Facial but I've seen zilch results from the Liquid Gold.

I tried Alpha H for the first time with the last TSV and can't say I was impressed. I've yet to try the Instant Facial but I've seen zilch results from the Liquid Gold.

I find this odd to be honest, okay, it never 'zero-ed out' (Michelle's words) my pores, but I wake up to glowing and moisturised skin after just one use.

apart from my ojon oil alpha h toner is a dessert island product

Ive got some, but I rarely use it. It "seems" so harsh. There is no moisturising to it, it stings like mad if you have a pimple or anything - not that I often do, but it doesn't seem kind.

Will look out for this in case it's got the balancing cleanser in it. Although don't really want/need anything else.

I ordered direct from Alpha H and got a full size Balancing Cleanser for free. Wasn't a promotion or anything just a free gift in the box.

I ordered direct from Alpha H and got a full size Balancing Cleanser for free. Wasn't a promotion or anything just a free gift in the box.
I heard that Alpha H ship from Australia so the shipping must be prohibitive as well as any possible customs charges?

They said on Facebook the TSV will be a nice little package. Any clues? Except for the Liquid Gold, that is.;-)

hope its a nice selection for a change rather than 3 bottles of liquid gold this is one of the best ranges but the tsv are lacking. and no eye cream fillers

Latest posts

Back