Alpha H TSV 15/09/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Would this be the "mist" that turned out not to be a mist as in one of the old collections?
No, that would be a new product from the Overnight Peel range, just have a look at the Facebook page.:)

I've got everything in this tsv so not tempted. The rejuvenating cream is very good if anyone is interested. Hopefully it's around or under £40.

I've just got too much skincare. Which is annoying, as I like Alpha-H and would love to try the rejuvenating cream. I've already broken my own rule for the recent Decleor TSV on the basis I needed more Prolagene Gel. This time I have 400 ml or more Liquid Gold, and several Absolute Eye, and several other Alpha-H moisturisers, so will definitely sit this one out.

Not used the rejuvenating cream but as I am using my last eyecomplex then I most probably buy!

I prefer the new formula of Rejuvenating Cream, it has encapsulated vitamin A in tiny golden beads, and it smells nicer than the old one.
The old one used to sting my skin and had strong smell and I barely used it.

I've just realised there's no cleanser in this TSV. Glad I got loads when they did the half litre in the TSV. Wonder if this one is on AD.

I prefer the new formula of Rejuvenating Cream, it has encapsulated vitamin A in tiny golden beads, and it smells nicer than the old one.

No mention of Vit A in any ingredient list on the web - there is Vit C in it though! Have you still got the packaging ingredients list?

No mention of Vit A in any ingredient list on the web - there is Vit C in it though! Have you still got the packaging ingredients list?
It didn’t have the packaging as came in a set of three packed in the parcel box and some tissue so the top cracked. I do remember Michelle saying that those golden beads are the capsules with the Vitamin A, I shall look for the ingredients online.

I only know ghe old cream so when I think about it, maybe I should try the new one?;-)

Latest posts

Back