Alpha-H TSV 13/08/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The Elemis Quartz stuff caused my skin to react badly, too. I use the LG with no problem, though - not even a tingle! I use it on a cotton pad and directly dab it with my finger on my monthly hormonal underground monster spots. LG is the first product I've used that kills those things overnight. I was prescribed anti-biotic lotion for them and while it helped, it didn't have anywhere near the effect LG has. I've also had results on the faint brown spots I've got coming on the backs of my hands, too.

I used the eye-cream yesterday, took it all over my eyes and had no stinging. I usually only have spf eye sting if sweat gets in there as well, though. The non-spf eye-cream is amazing, btw. My lines are definitely softening. I would never have tried the range without the reviews here, but I'm now addicted. Everything I've tried has been nice to use AND gets results!

Good luck with the LG.

Thanks Alter Ego! (I don't have like or thanks buttons on the App)

SPF is a big thing in eye creams at the moment, loads of bloggers saying they use. But you couldn't use at night as you don't need. Also SPFs can cause reactions if chemical ones to loads of people. The physical ones can leave a white cast so you need to be careful of that. Oh that is because use zinc oxide. I have used a SPF eye cream myself and can live with that.

I use Kiehls spf 50 on my face everyday under my makeup.

Oh and because of blocking pores round the eyes in case you get milla, so I would use a non spf at night for that reason as well.

I wouldn't use an eye cream with spf in it, my eyes are very sensitive and using spf on my face is enough to irritate my eyes!

I'm not keen on SPF in eye products... so I make sure if I'm out and about that I'm wearing BIG sunglasses. That way, anywhere where I've not got my SPF is covered. If you are like me and can't get on with SPF near or on the eye, that may be a solution you can use.

Received my TSV and Vitamin C serum today. Loved the cooling tip on the eye cream, the texture, the tint (very similar to spf 50+ tint) and the smell (it's a bit strong but okay), huge size as well. I've noticed it has a 'pin' in the lid like a plug to protect the cream from drying - great idea. The ceramic tip feels moist to the touch, bizarre.. I tried and liked both, will use properly tomorrow morning. I already have LG and the cleanser, LG is boxed in this tsv, good for a gift or eBay. Vitamin C didn't leave any residue on the skin.

Well TSV received, patch test applied of the LG & the cleanser one on each side, side of neck, under the ear. Will try the eye cream tomorrow morning.

I am still waitung for the TSV to arrive, hope to receive it by the end of the week.

Hello all. I don't post very often any more but I read the forum every day. I've just got a quick question about the applicator tip on the eye cream. Mine won't stay on. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Hello all. I don't post very often any more but I read the forum every day. I've just got a quick question about the applicator tip on the eye cream. Mine won't stay on. Is anyone else having the same problem?
Ignore me - I've solved my problem!!!

My second Tsv came today , Im really going to stick to Alpha h from now on , IMO my skin is the best its looked so eventually i will only use Alpha H once ive used up my stash of moisturisers etc .

I like alpha h Liquid Gold a lot having only started to use it a few weeks ago but I have concerns over skin damage caused by it stripping back the skin layers and then having exposure to sunlight even with an spf. Think I am on going to use it once a week in summer and then every second night in winter. I remember some people using a prescribed skin product as a moisturiser and then they had problems with a thinned skin. It too gave a lovely soft skin

My second Tsv came today , Im really going to stick to Alpha h from now on , IMO my skin is the best its looked so eventually i will only use Alpha H once ive used up my stash of moisturisers etc .

****** hell, I knew I should have gone for this! Ha Ha.
But when I think of the money spent on cleansers that I've got in stock already, I should use those up first I suppose.
Honestly, I'm slapping C & P on like you wouldn't believe, and the tubes don't seem to get any emptier for some reason.
Just started a 200ml tube and I've got another 6 100ml pumps to get through as well.
Oh and I've got 4 or 5 of the 30ml freebies as well. And a couple of balm cleansers to get through after that. I'll be lucky if none of them go off before I get to use them to be honest.

I've really been enjoying using this collection, so much so that when I didn't wear make up on Sunday I was disappointed that I didn't need to use the cleanser. I am also thinking of trying the triple action cleanser in the future, in the shower when I wash my face. I used the eye cream morning and night all weekend, but have stopped using it at night since Monday. And I like the tingly feeling I get from using the liquid gold. Both products together make my skin feel so smooth and soft.

Latest posts

Back