Alpha-H TSV 13/08/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like alpha h Liquid Gold a lot having only started to use it a few weeks ago but I have concerns over skin damage caused by it stripping back the skin layers and then having exposure to sunlight even with an spf. Think I am on going to use it once a week in summer and then every second night in winter. I remember some people using a prescribed skin product as a moisturiser and then they had problems with a thinned skin. It too gave a lovely soft skin

glycolics take of the dead layers on the surface of the skin evenly. this is what gives the skin a glass like apperance and feel. it does not go deep down to the deeper layers

****** hell, I knew I should have gone for this! Ha Ha.
But when I think of the money spent on cleansers that I've got in stock already, I should use those up first I suppose.
Honestly, I'm slapping C & P on like you wouldn't believe, and the tubes don't seem to get any emptier for some reason.
Just started a 200ml tube and I've got another 6 100ml pumps to get through as well.
Oh and I've got 4 or 5 of the 30ml freebies as well. And a couple of balm cleansers to get through after that. I'll be lucky if none of them go off before I get to use them to be honest.

Oh tell me about it , I have C&P (2 different fragrances) Elemis Limited Edition Pro Radiance cleanser, Alpha H triple Action Cleanser, Tri Enzyme Facial Wash, Abc skin wash and several high street cleansers all on the go yet im now only using the Alpha Balancing Cleanser. I at least thought the OH would use these cleansers up but he used the Balancing Cleanser and said it was nice :sad::doh:

Oh tell me about it , I have C&P (2 different fragrances) Elemis Limited Edition Pro Radiance cleanser, Alpha H triple Action Cleanser, Tri Enzyme Facial Wash, Abc skin wash and several high street cleansers all on the go yet im now only using the Alpha Balancing Cleanser. I at least thought the OH would use these cleansers up but he used the Balancing Cleanser and said it was nice :sad::doh:

Well I've passed my LE cleanser to OH to use for shaving,I still have Elemis balm and pro radiance ,M Assam,Decleor,Gatineau plus a litre of philosophy,I'm not one for selling on eBay wish I knew a charity to pass on to as it will all go to waste now I am using Alpha H.
:mysmilie_48:

****** hell, you've just reminded me, I bought this in June:-

http://uk.lizearle.com/cleanse-and-polish-beauty-trio

I don't even know where I've put it!

Well I've passed my LE cleanser to OH to use for shaving,I still have Elemis balm and pro radiance ,M Assam,Decleor,Gatineau plus a litre of philosophy,I'm not one for selling on eBay wish I knew a charity to pass on to as it will all go to waste now I am using Alpha H.
:mysmilie_48:

we at work had a collection of smellies we had been given at Christmas etc and took them to a Woman's refuge to be given out to women often with children who had had to often leave home in the middle of the night to get away from abuse/violence etc, and left with nothing apart from perhaps the clothes they stood up in, they were very gratefully received, I may take some of my cleansers stash to them as i am not sure i will live long enough to get through my collection!

****** hell, you've just reminded me, I bought this in June:-

http://uk.lizearle.com/cleanse-and-polish-beauty-trio

I don't even know where I've put it!

OK, I've been keeping quiet about my cleanser hoard, too embarrassed to list all the items, but as you are all confessing, I'll come clean (geddit?) and admit I bought two of these trios! Shortly after that, I made up a list of all my beauty products (I do love a good list) to put them in some kind of date order and make sure I use the oldest first. Seeing the long list that has brought me to my senses so I won't buy any more of certain types of things, cleansers mainly, for some time. Even so, hearing all the positive feedback on the Alpha-H TSV including cleanser, I'm kind of wishing I'd gone for it! I did get some Liquid Gold from feelunique.com though - I've yet to try it properly, having patch-tested on Monday.

we at work had a collection of smellies we had been given at Christmas etc and took them to a Woman's refuge to be given out to women often with children who had had to often leave home in the middle of the night to get away from abuse/violence etc, and left with nothing apart from perhaps the clothes they stood up in, they were very gratefully received, I may take some of my cleansers stash to them as i am not sure i will live long enough to get through my collection!

What a great idea. I might see if there's something like that near me.

i did not buy the tsv because i have a full bar l'occitane face soap. a half used l'occitane face soap, a superdrug glycolic cream cleanser i am using and a micelar water i am using. i feel positively stingy now:thinking:

Thankyou I would be happy to give my stash to this charity,will see if there is one in my area.

i did not buy the tsv because i have a full bar l'occitane face soap. a half used l'occitane face soap, a superdrug glycolic cream cleanser i am using and a micelar water i am using. i feel positively stingy now:thinking:

Come on boffy. Surely you need another few litres, just in case?

Thankyou I would be happy to give my stash to this charity,will see if there is one in my area.

OK, I've been keeping quiet about my cleanser hoard, too embarrassed to list all the items, but as you are all confessing, I'll come clean (geddit?) and admit I bought two of these trios! Shortly after that, I made up a list of all my beauty products (I do love a good list) to put them in some kind of date order and make sure I use the oldest first. Seeing the long list that has brought me to my senses so I won't buy any more of certain types of things, cleansers mainly, for some time.
Welcome to the club! I also have a list of my all my beauty stuff and before buying something new, a look at that list helps a lot.:mysmilie_11:But not in the case of the Alpha-H TSV and not in the case of the Elemis one last month. Anyway, that had been the two I was waiting for, we'll see what Liz Earle brings next or Elemis again with their Christmas TSVs.

I've really been enjoying using this collection, so much so that when I didn't wear make up on Sunday I was disappointed that I didn't need to use the cleanser. I am also thinking of trying the triple action cleanser in the future, in the shower when I wash my face. I used the eye cream morning and night all weekend, but have stopped using it at night since Monday. And I like the tingly feeling I get from using the liquid gold. Both products together make my skin feel so smooth and soft.

Good news! You should use a cleanser whether or not you use makeup - your skin is still exposed to pollutants, still shedding skin cells, and still sweating. To have a really clean face when wearing makeup, you're best to double cleanse to make sure it's all off. You can use the same product or different products... if you use a separate cleanser for removing eye makeup that still counts as double cleansing, so not necessarily using loads more cleanser.

Welcome to the club! I also have a list of my all my beauty stuff and before buying something new, a look at that list helps a lot.:mysmilie_11:But not in the case of the Alpha-H TSV and not in the case of the Elemis one last month. Anyway, that had been the two I was waiting for, we'll see what Liz Earle brings next or Elemis again with their Christmas TSVs.

Good to know I'm not the only obsessive list-maker. Emptying the cupboard to create the list was good for me too as I found things I'd forgotten about. Like you, though, I'm not sure it will make me permanently strong-willed in the case of certain products and bargains.

Well, I had made up my mind at the beginning of the year to buy both of the Alpha-h TSVs, simply because I like the products.:) Concerning the last Elemis TSV: I wanted to try the brand for a long time, and this special set was a great opportunity I think.:) I usually can't wait to see the Liz Earle TSVs but am still well stocked, as long as there won't be a Superskin TSV, I won't be buying any of the TSVs.

My list has really helped a lot because I know what's "in stock" ;-), I also write down the "best before" month and year so as to know which product to use up first. BUT when I am very naughty *blush* I go downstairs in the cellar where my little cosmetics shop is *blushagain* and take what I want (without considering the date), what I fancy and that's also fine. In case I think I have too much, I go and sell some products on Ebay and WOW, there is room again for new stuff. ;-)

I've really been enjoying using this collection, so much so that when I didn't wear make up on Sunday I was disappointed that I didn't need to use the cleanser. I am also thinking of trying the triple action cleanser in the future, in the shower when I wash my face. I used the eye cream morning and night all weekend, but have stopped using it at night since Monday. And I like the tingly feeling I get from using the liquid gold. Both products together make my skin feel so smooth and soft.

Great to hear you like the products! :) But as already stated before, you should use a cleanser daily, in the mornings and in the evenings, whether you have worn make-up or not.:)

Well, I had made up my mind at the beginning of the year to buy both of the Alpha-h TSVs, simply because I like the products.:) Concerning the last Elemis TSV: I wanted to try the brand for a long time, and this special set was a great opportunity I think.:) I usually can't wait to see the Liz Earle TSVs but am still well stocked, as long as there won't be a Superskin TSV, I won't be buying any of the TSVs.

My list has really helped a lot because I know what's "in stock" ;-), I also write down the "best before" month and year so as to know which product to use up first. BUT when I am very naughty *blush* I go downstairs in the cellar where my little cosmetics shop is *blushagain* and take what I want (without considering the date), what I fancy and that's also fine. In case I think I have too much, I go and sell some products on Ebay and WOW, there is room again for new stuff. ;-)

That's so funny!

Latest posts

Back