Alpha H Anniversary Shows

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The TSV in August? Do you know any more, pleease?
I'm trying to think what these products may be and this shall keep me entertained until then.
If there are two choices, is this possible they put it on AD?

The only two products ive heard that are in the TSV are Liquid Gold and Liquid Gold Smoothing & Perfecting Mask.

Well, I've watched the show, perused QVC website and skimmed this thread and still can't decide if this range will suit my skin and which items I would get.

I'm 59, quite dry skin but not prone to breakouts or anything. Tiny thread veins on my nose and enlarged pores in those creases between nose and cheeks. No major problems, I just want to make my skin look as good as it can and slow down the ageing process.

So what do you all recommend ?

Thanks as always

EM xx

EM for the thread veins see the video of Liquid Laser Concentrate and for the enlarged pores the Liquid Gold Serum 14% Glycolic.
For dry skin is Liquid Gold, I’ve noticed in the morning my skin has kind of a greasy shine but this is not it, it just makes the skin work, just a suggestion.

Well, I've watched the show, perused QVC website and skimmed this thread and still can't decide if this range will suit my skin and which items I would get.

I'm 59, quite dry skin but not prone to breakouts or anything. Tiny thread veins on my nose and enlarged pores in those creases between nose and cheeks. No major problems, I just want to make my skin look as good as it can and slow down the ageing process.

So what do you all recommend ?

Thanks as always

EM xx

Have a read of this Em, I have skin similar to you and have been using liquid gold for about 2 weeks and my face looks smoother and tighter but its early days.
http://www.amodelrecommends.com/2011/08/17/liquid-gold-and-the-leap-of-faith/

I have never tried Alpha H but have heard fantastic things about it! Is it really that good - anyone that uses it??? Thanks

Enjoy watching the presentations...one day may take the plunge :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back