Alison Young's Sister ........

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Keeps popping up today telling me how to look gorgeous :tongue2:

:cheeky:

do you mean rapunzel?:grin::grin:

No she's just been swishing and swaying but has now popped back up on her stool in her pose position.
Just don't expect she'll jump down as quickly should something fall off the hanger though.

No in fact I meant the woman in red.

No she's just been swishing and swaying but has now popped back up on her stool in her pose position.
Just don't expect she'll jump down as quickly should something fall off the hanger though.

No in fact I meant the woman in red.

oh her, i really thought you meant chuntley.:tongue2:
didn't the one in red used to do 10 years younger or a programme like that?

oh her, i really thought you meant chuntley.:tongue2:
didn't the one in red used to do 10 years younger or a programme like that?

Yes I had a looky on the web site to see who it was, seems like she did do that programme.

she is so annoying i remember she was a bit like trinny and susanah. Is she about to become the new Glen i wonder? I think her name is Nicky templeton jones.
you are spot on she could be AY sister. :grin:

I saw her recommending Kim and Co, I was astonished. She got the push from 10 years younger to make way for the younger Mylenne Klass. Now we've got her on QVC. She's not averse to surgery as the programme used to always include some stomach churning ops. Do you think they will stick her on with Lulu and get the truth?

I quite like her.I did wonder on 10 yrs younger how she got away with slating everyones long hair when hers is long - but I do like her.I like glen though so hoping shes not replacing him.I can't believe she would ordinarily favour a kim and co item - its obvious what shes been told to say/write!

I used to watch 10 Years Younger when Nicky presented & she could be quite cutting with her comments & rude.. If she is now on QVC recommending Kim & Co (surely not the TSV), then she is talking a load of cobblers & I wouldn't believe her.. If she wasn't working on QVC, she would be slating the clothes :angry:

I used to watch 10 Years Younger when Nicky presented & she could be quite cutting with her comments & rude.. If she is now on QVC recommending Kim & Co (surely not the TSV), then she is talking a load of cobblers & I wouldn't believe her.. If she wasn't working on QVC, she would be slating the clothes :angry:

Exactly what I thought too. Times must be hard in the Hambleton-Jones house if she's reduced to helping advertise Kim n Co on QVC...I could of course be completely wrong, and the next time she graces our screens on terrestrial TV she will be wearing a pair of hot pink slinky trousers and a rouched cowl neck top in lime green - topped off with one of those Homer Simpson caps and some Diamoneek.

Latest posts

Back