Alison Youngs Hair

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can see her now in the beauty gifts show - and I don't think most of what I can see is her own hair - looks like bad extensions down the sides and that awful Ken Paves top piece she often wares on the top. A full wig would look better than this mess!

I also saw her pop in on the Anne Dawson presentation of Laura Geller, and although her hair looked a mess I thought it was definitely a hair piece as you could see her own straggly hair underneath with the blunt cut false bits on top. But the thing I noticed more than anything was her double chins. I haven't noticed them before, maybe because normally she is still behind some product or other and this time she was standing. Mind you I normally avoid her shows anyway.

I was having a glass of wine last night and flicked over in an ad break to Beauty Gifts. WTF!!!!! The top falsie was added on!!! As said earlier on this thread she need a warmer shade of golden blond. The makeup was too pale and she had a sort sheen(I kept thinking is she doing the TinMan later in the QVC Panto???), it made her look ill. I am the first who kept saying lighten up on the thick black eyeliner, but holy cow she needed something added to the face and eyes last night. The bright tomato sack which did nothing for the woman's shape, this made the makeup look even paler.

Ye gods there must be someone at QVC with the balls to talk to AY and tell her the truth!!!! She just goes from one extreme to the other.

She was on form last night anyone else hear her say to the male model Tommy that her husband is better looking and had a better body than him, errr we have seen his mug shots Alison.
I think she lords it over Will, i would love him to give some stick back to her.

Last night she was telling Will she was advertising his job and looking for a replacement. She had a right cocky attitude with him.

Must have been clip in as her hair looks nice tonight, Better choice of outfit aswell

I thought Anne Dawson looked pretty bad on the LG show. She was absolutely caked in thick make up.

I don't mind too much what she wears etc as you can tell she puts in an effort and she isn't supposed to be a a fashion guru - and in general dresses well for her age/shape BUT if you are going to refer to yourself constantly as a beauty expert, please stop using make up and hair for the 80's/90's!! I personally feel she should go a lot more natural - she has lovely skin and nice pale colouring if she laid off such heavy make up and platinum blonde dye!!

Latest posts

Back