Alison Young on Decleor

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I saw a bit of that show and wondered what a Decleor CEO would make of that duo fronting the "presstigeous" brand? Given that much of the sales pitch of beauty products is about selling a fantasy of beauty using models and celebrities to flog the dream, the pairing of A Y in that get up and Fiona can't be doing much for the brand's image.

Fiona always reminds me of a sausage. Dont know why she just does

I saw a bit of that show and wondered what a Decleor CEO would make of that duo fronting the "presstigeous" brand? Given that much of the sales pitch of beauty products is about selling a fantasy of beauty using models and celebrities to flog the dream, the pairing of A Y in that get up and Fiona can't be doing much for the brand's image.

Lol Imagine her! "Burlz, Buuuuuuuuuurlz Ali's coming to get you and take you to the sand dunes and turn you straight and admire your man area!"

Good grief....what's happened to Ali?!! I really like Ali and appreciate she's no style icon, but good god she looks horrendous tonight!! That head to toe lilac ensemble makes her look really old and frumpy and her hair is like it was a few years ago before she cut it - stuck to her head. I can't put my finger on what else.....

.. the 'what else' -- Radiesse & 1 area of Botox (glabeller) :happy:

I'm not really keen on any of the beauty therapists they have on there. Emma Hardie is OK I suppose, but Fiona looks like a cross between Anne Widdecombe and a Pilsbury dough character in a potato sack!

Personally I would get rid of Alison Young, Richard Jackson, Ann Dawson, Jill Franks and that awful woman who presented the tablet and several other things. Also get rid of Keeley and Fiona and Will Gowing. Bring back Jan Springer! I liked her for all her dreariness she was quite relaxing to listen to. I sometimes listen to QVC late at night to fall asleep. Tonight I am listen to Ashford & Simpson "Stay Free." I really love that song. So classy and catchy!

Latest posts

Back