Alison Young Live from USA

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just switched on missed out on the philosophy shower gels which looked like great value. Alison needs to pipe down. Very screechy!

I was interested in them too and was waiting for them to talk about the fragrances , well it never happened , they sold out. What's the point of flying to America if they haven't got enough stock. This must be the 5th or 6th sell out now.

I always want to turn down the volume on AY; can I turn down the volume on her dress too?

Cringing at the US regional stereotypes she's running thru with the Philosophy Gardenia scent...at one point I though she was going to break into singing the Beachboys.... :song::song::song: "those midwest farmers' daughters is this the perfume they would wear...I wish they all could be California.....":song::song::song::song:

Haven't bought anything yet but it is quite entertaining for all the wrong reasons! Imagine being stuck on a plane all the way to NYC with AY, why does she keep saying "England" like no-one is likely to have heard of us, we are just across an ocean not on another planet, what a waste of time x

Not buying, would not want to look like anyone of those people, plastered in make up and looking so artificial, apart from Philosophy Robin who I think looked lovely. wish ehe still came over here.

those lipsticks looked interesting, but never could make out the names of the different colours, and the price was ludricous.

i saw the philosophy on the website several weeks ago at that price and was tempted but never bought because i dont think i would use them but they would of been £42 in john lewis so its a great deal better than the shower gel trio's they used to do

Oh dear Miss Ali is pushing us a range of make-up called TARTE! She's looking like one too squeezed into a too tight too bright red dress and dripping in make-up. You think someone may have pointed out to the Tarte international retail director that Ali introduced us to that a brand name change may be considered for the UK market - who wants to wear make-up called Tarte???

Agreed. What was she thinking wearing that dress? and she's always caked in make up but this time it was even worse than usual. And she had to mention that she was the UK qvc "resident beauty expert"

Have ordered shower gels on wait list. Will be interesting to see if they come back into stock.

Flicked over for the two hour shows in ad breaks.

The bright red dress made her look far bigger than the black and white print one. Keep thinking "My eyes!!! My eyes!!!"

The Philosophy looked good value as I said before, but don't get on with Gardenia, fancy the Violet one.

Flicked over for the two hour shows in ad breaks.

The bright red dress made her look far bigger than the black and white print one. Keep thinking "My eyes!!! My eyes!!!"

The Philosophy looked good value as I said before, but don't get on with Gardenia, fancy the Violet one.

I did sky+ the shows, but after reading all about it on here I doubt that I will bother watching it. I might have a quick FF to look see Mally's better half ....

(mum writes)

Contrary to popular opinion, I liked Ali and I think she did a good job. The banter between Ali and Mally was just that and all done for fun. Will appeared quite a bit handling the social side of things that Ali can't do. I must admit that I don't really see the point of spending money on these events but it was more entertaining than the usual dull hard sell we get from Flint and Franks.

The thought of listening to Alison Young and Mally together makes me feel ill! Can just imagine the ghastly clashing crescendo of New York's biggest screechathon as they both attempt to outscreech each other? Maaaaaaaaaaly Byoooooooty....(more of an alarm siren than a sex siren).raaaaa presteeeejus preeeeemyem prodects for yew! Raaaaaaa bulletproof mascara. OK give me some bullets to fire at her so I can put it to the test! As for Alison Young, she is nothing but a chicken-necked, frog-eyed, purple shoulder padded boiler suit wearing has been! Can't they just take Dennis Basso, Mally and Alison Young and push them all into the lake in Central Park?! hahahahahhahaha.

Have ordered shower gels on wait list. Will be interesting to see if they come back into stock.

I done the same, not really holding out much hope that they will come back into stock , three months is a long time to keep my fingers crossed!

Latest posts

Back