Alison Young Just Got PIE FAAAAAAACED!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
ha ha

she was banging on about some Alpha H rubbish and someone came along and smashed a cake in her gob.

she was almost quiet for a couplew of seconds.

took it in good sport though :O)

Think that happened before in one of her anniversary shows. Didnt see it tonight though:devil:

She reacted well. :happy:
She got some good presents from the guests too_OPI lady gave her the nails box and nail varnish, she had champagne and bath stuff, and bouquets , she was a very happy girl tonight. She enjoyed herself .

alison young is obviously a good sport and a very popular member of qvc. i love her sense of humour. happy anniversary miss ally!

I always thought a bit of random custard pie-ing of guests and presenters would liven things up. Would love to see it happen to 1. Tova 2. the smug Yankee Candle lady and maybe 3. Liz Earle

For the new members who have never seen it before, here is one of the funniest moments ever on QVC, and I actually saw it live.

It just gets worse and worse, and funnier and funnier. And even right at the end, the vacuum is still not picking up anything.

I've seen it loads of times but always collapse into laughter (literally ROFL) when Catherine accidentally presses the wrong button, and Charlie completely loses it, he is in hysterics.

At the very end, Catherine is close to tears.

Watch out for the line when Charlie asks if it has a brush, and the reply is "of course it has, you are sitting on it"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNvddotTck4

Strato Im the same- this clip has me crying with laughter too! Love how shes like "Charlie stop it !" and he hasnt done anything. Get the impression they dont much like each other!

Latest posts

Back