Ali Young at home

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's funny I have never disliked her, she has a dry wit that I like. But she will get a. Olympic gold for talking at a high octave at breakneck speed, and sometimes it annoys me when I just want to relax snd put my feet up. I also like her clothes, just not necessarily in the same outfit! She looked great in relaxed casual jeans and white shirt and a more natural make up.

She did look good at home, her outfit really suited her. I think she is a "natural" style dresser, i.e. likes to be comfortable and relaxed, but tries to dress in a different way for QVC, however that's a bit like trying to fit a square peg in a round hole and isn't alway successful.

I've always liked AY and enjoy the shows she presents - never understood the hatred or the problem with the high pitched voice. Thought she looked a lot slimmer in her jeans than she does in some of the frightful outfits she wears on air.

I'm too much of a neat freak to have all those products on display in my bathroom - they're all kept behind a cupboard door. I wonder if she stlll uses Aveda hair products now that they're no longer on QVC.

Why have they done this video? The reasoning? The motivation? Is it Public Relations? And why, at this time? Did they say? SnoopySnarly

Sorry but I think dogs climbing over food preparation surfaces is disgusting. Not to mention stealing food. Out of control.

Anyone else spot the lack of certain products in the beauty pick of the month video?

Why have they done this video? The reasoning? The motivation? Is it Public Relations? And why, at this time? Did they say? SnoopySnarly

Sorry but I think dogs climbing over food preparation surfaces is disgusting. Not to mention stealing food. Out of control.

I think it is all a public relations exercise, even down to the dogs being given the opportunity to steal food - not once, but twice.
But, hey! I'm cynical by nature

I think it is all a public relations exercise, even down to the dogs being given the opportunity to steal food - not once, but twice.

Well if that's the case, judging by the reaction on here it's worked.

Expect more of the same in the near future. Anne Dawson at home frying chips. Jill Franks at home not cooking, not cleaning and not ironing. Catherine Huntley at home, pole dancing etc etc

I agree. She knew perfectly well when she left the sandwich there that the dogs would jump up and get it. It was just to make it seem homely and natural with her running after the dog.

I agree, I think that's why Will is shadowing her. Putting a more 'human' face on her image as opposed to the shrieking harridan one. And, believe it or not, I don't actually dislike Alison.

Thanks Delh ;-) ... why celebrate 17 years? I can see, 15 or 20. A lot of £, planning, work scheduling, house preparation, scripting, primping, video shooting and video editing (and they left in the OopsTheDogStoleTheFood) went on for this LookSee at the abode of OurResidentBeautyExpert. MoneySpinner, Attempt to show AY as a more likeable person, PR exercise, Chance to get home improvements done, EgoBooster, Audition for a television series ... [answers on a postcard, please!] x Snarly

In the unlikely event that she ever invites me over I think I shall decline any offer of a ham sandwich :puke: I know she has got to test loads of products, but is it really necessary to have every surface covered in clutter? Bet Will was secretly disgusted - you just know his bathroom is going to be absolutely immaculate :talking:

Latest posts

Back