Acer laptop TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

juleslpool

Registered Shopper
:hi:Hi I was wondering if anyone knew what the Acer laptop TSV this Sunday will be....more importantly how much it will be as I'm looking for a laptop for my 13 year old.

Thanks Jules xx

I have an Acer laptop but unfortunately Acer's own CS is horrendous and after my recent dealings with them there is no way I will purchase an Acer brand product again.

i think i have the number but no chance of getting the spec of it until the details are up

If you have the number then the pictures should be up so would be good idea if you posted those as what a laptop looks like is important, if someone doesn't like look doesn't matter how good the spec is. :)

I can second that, i had a faulty Acer PC, could never get to contact them, lines were always engaded or unanswered, wouldnt touch them again

I have an Acer laptop....so far so good, had no problems with it all. Both my kids have Acer pc's too.

You only know how good a company is until you have to use them...............

I can second that, i had a faulty Acer PC, could never get to contact them, lines were always engaded or unanswered, wouldnt touch them again

I never had trouble contacting them, got to speak to them ok but getting accused of damaging my own laptop, of lying etc...not the best CS!! Really charming when in only having laptop 9 months it developed 3 faults. :rolleyes:

I have an Acer laptop....so far so good, had no problems with it all. Both my kids have Acer pc's too.

This laptop is my second Acer laptop, had no trouble with first one hence why I bought another Acer but I won't be again.

Indeed!!!! :)

I bought an acer laptop, never again. Packed up within two years, could never get in contact with them.

Any idea what Acer TSV will be on Sunday?

As above...............does anyone have any ideas what Sunday's Acer TSV will be?
Have QVC given any hints or sent out any e.mails?

Both my brother and son have/had Acer lappys and on both the screens developed faults where they had to go back, one was away for three weeks the other for two weeks.

I have an Acer after 18 months the battery life is non existant and CS - I had to send it back for a problem, had to call DHL to arrange my own collection and pack it all up. When it was returned a huge scratch across the lid, it didn't go off like that, they were terrible said all laptops were checked on arrival and the report said the scratch was there, I didn't have a leg to stand on.

Plus the drive is in two 40gb each a blasted nightmare once one fills up.

Acer Aspire 7530G 17" Widescreen Laptop with 320GB HDD, Blu-ray & 2.1 Sound
Item Number: 562287
QVC Price £799.00
Today's Special Value Price £691.44
Availability In stock
UK P&P £9.95

Watch Blu-ray films anywhere with this stylish 17" Acer laptop. It boasts a built-in Blu-ray drive and HD widescreen with 720p resolution, so you can watch your favourite films in vivid colour and detail. The laptop also has Dolby optimised surround sound with two speakers and a sub woofer. The laptop has impressive specs too, with a 320GB hard drive, 4GB RAM and a NVIDIA graphics card. Features an HDMI output. Measures about 40cm x 30cm x 4cm-4.4cm (15.8" x 11.7" x 1.6"-1.7"). Direct despatch: allow 10-14 working days; UK mainland only.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.562287

ok price is divisible by the following so will most likely be on easy pay of one of the following options,

2x £345.72
3x £230.48
4x £172.86

Very true and I wouldn't buy from Acer ever again.Their PCs are OK ,but the CS is as bad as I've ever experienced..I include BT ,British Gas and any number of Banks amongst the list of "BAD CS"..so for ACER to be worse than them takes some doing. PLUS having that swarmy guy as their front person on QVC is another strike against them as far as I'm concerned.

Not a bad price for the features but, after having read the posts on here and my own personal opinion, I don't really have the confidence in the brand. I have a hp, and quality does shine through I find.

Having said that, in any field even the most expensive item can have it's problems.

go direct to dell or toshiba or sony and buy something that is a quality high street brand. or buy it from the store with the white bag with blue stripes.they tend to give extended guarantees over and above most other shops.

what i dont like about this tsv is the amount of software to bump up the price. that is a great deal of money to pay for a lap top.

i never have bought anything like this from qvc as a day after 1 year they will give you grief if it falls apart.

Latest posts

Back