5 days and counting ------------->

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
------------> Not from the date of my order, but from the date QVC told me it was on its way!

Coming by RM so I can't track it.

Paid almost £4 pp for a necklace that weighs a few grams.

I wonder if QVC have a special "go slow" delivery contract with RM?

On the other hand, it could be lost.

Oh, the joys of shopping with QVC.

Since other retailers use RM without problems I think the fly in the ointment here is Q. It takes for ever for them even to leave the warehouse and I suspect that they have signed up to the slowest possible bulk mail option.

I have had the same problem with Amazon, something which was supposed to arrive by today at the latest hasn't arrived and I can't track it. I wrote to them and they replied within the hour putting it down to the extreme weather conditions we're having at the moment.

I have waited 8 days for an item to be delivered by RM,finally arrived yesterday opened parcel only to find 2 empty boxes of Revitabrow inside,rang CS and I have to send them back so they can investigate.
Lynn :mysmilie_51:

I am still in posession of a pair of Diane Gilman jeans that were meant for a lady who lives in Spain. I never received the jeggings I ordered and Q did refund me immediately. They promised a return label so I can return the jeans. Still not received it-bet that went out to the lady in Spain (as I had also received her paperwork with the jeans). The jeggings I wanted are out of stock...grrr. They are showing as "returned" on my account when I never actually received them.

Seem to be lots of "investigation"s going on at Liverpool atm.

I still have a brand new pair of jeans that are not my size unfortunately, but I don't see why I should go out of my way to return them at my expense.

Another day gone by, postman come and gone, but no package from QVC.

I recently had an item from CHINA faster than this!

I agree that it is SO frustrating, and the presenters are still saying "it will be with you in 3 to 5 days", they don't even say working days most of the time. I don't watch much QVC unless there is a tech TSV, so I watched a lot yesterday and they said it many times.

There seems to be a black hole between despatch from QVC into the hands of TNT before Royal Mail take over the final leg of the journey. The unit cost per parcel charged by TNT must be lower than royal mail's bulk prices so what are we getting for our money?

I always have to wait at least six w days before a Q RM delivery gets to me! And that is counting from date of despatch, not order, which I think is wrong too, cos they do not make that clear on air. I also wonder if the weather will now play its part. I am still waiting for a five w day delivery from a week last Monday, ie the 3rd, and that is from our TOP trusted retailer!

I phoned customer services about this very issue. They said it was down to RM ( cop out). Still doesn't explain why a tiny pair of stud earrings cost £3.95 to post, even crazy eBay sellers don't charge that much. How can Q justify it?

Still not received it-bet that went out to the lady in Spain (as I had also received her paperwork with the jeans).

This is what concerns me more than anything, on a number of occasions I've seen people talk about receiving someone else's paperwork (and therefore someone else receiving yours) and this is a breach of the data protection act. If it happened to me I would be furious and QVC would be receiving a very strongly worded letter, I'd also be in touch with the Information Commisioner's Office.

One odd occasion of this happening is an error, but it happens all too frequently as per complaints on QVC's facebook page.

I received it yesterday and have just sent the following review to Q. I wonder if they'll use it?

DAZZLING

I came close to cancelling this while on waitlist because of some of the reviews but I'm glad I didn't.

In the sun it is truly dazzling, and as well as its overall shine, individual stones catch the light and flash as it moves.

In normal light, it has a subtle sheen which is still very attractive.

I bought it as a gift, but I like it so much I may keep it for myself, not to wear, but just to have it hanging up in my room to catch the light like it is as I write this.

Like it - but you'll be lucky to see it posted!

Yet another "Returned" on my account for something I never even received. They had no idea where or why it was returned. There's nothing in my bank account, either, and when I phoned CS, they told me that it sometimes takes the banks a long time to process payments into accounts!

I asked how come everything else gets into my account on time and yes - it's the BANK's fault!

So their award-winning Customer Services have to lie through their teeth and blame (1) the carrier; (2) the bank; (3) an act of God maybe?

I've cancelled the order. No, I don't want to be on waitlist for something I can buy cheaper on the high street, thank you.

Oh, and they hadn't even authorised my p&p charges to be refunded till I spoke to them, just the price of the item. How the hell can they stay in business if they're so * inefficient and not even convincing liars?

This is what concerns me more than anything, on a number of occasions I've seen people talk about receiving someone else's paperwork (and therefore someone else receiving yours) and this is a breach of the data protection act. If it happened to me I would be furious and QVC would be receiving a very strongly worded letter, I'd also be in touch with the Information Commisioner's Office.

One odd occasion of this happening is an error, but it happens all too frequently as per complaints on QVC's facebook page.

I had a card through my door from Interlink Express and I am not expecting a delivery of anything. I wonder if the lady in Spain got my jeggings and paperwork and I got hers? If she has been so kind to send it I will return the favour to her.

Right it's my turn for a moan.
I ordered some LG concealer on the same day as she was on with the TSV - 9th February. According to their websh!te it was dispatched on the 11th. Has it arrived yet? Has it arse. On the same day I ordered the TSV, decided I didnt like it, sent it back via RM (2nd class...) and have had the email saying they've received it and are processing my refund. So for a little tube of concealer I've paid best part of £4 for delivery that I'm still waiting for nearly a fortnight later? I could have bliddy walked to Knowsley and picked it up myself quicker. Award winning service? I don't think so, that's another order you're gonna lose Q.

I just rang Customer Service who started by telling me what I already know (when it was ordered, when I should have received it - yes, we know...) and then went off on the spiel about how they'll send out the non-receipt "in the next couple of days" . No rush mate, that's only my money I'm waiting for.
Tut.

I have very low expection on Q's delivery but credit where it is due I ordered 2 jewellery items on 19th evening and both were delivered just now. Boxes just went through letterbox and no more so not a wee ring box.

One small cripe - neckless was in a plastic bag in a pouch in another plastic bag whilst the bracelet to match was lying loose in the packaging with an empty pouch. How difficult is if to get the packaging right as it is your first impression of the item.

I ordered a few items from Avon yesterday as they had a 99p offer for postage on orders over £10 spend. It has been delivered today, what fab service :ninja: take that Q.

I ordered a few items from Avon yesterday as they had a 99p offer for postage on orders over £10 spend. It has been delivered today, what fab service :ninja: take that Q.

Yep, and I bet you paid 99p postage for the whole order rather than per item didn't you Miss M, another epic fail none of us can forget QVC.....

Latest posts

Back